How did they get away with it?

how did they get away with it?

Attached: 6546843848534.webm (640x480, 1.68M)

With a grown woman in a swim suit?

brehs....

too old

I see a pubescent women on her prime showing her goods, whats the problem? some californian law you guys want to pass as a global moral compass?

Dana > literally everyone else on the show except maybe Suzanne Somers

Attached: Dana.jpg (826x1023, 177.23K)

There is nothing immoral about admiring young women.

Agreed.
It wasn't even close, really.

I perve on 12 year old girls in front of their parents
i don't give a toot anymore

The fact something like her even exists fills me with an incredible torment.

Attached: 3gnqzq.png (600x600, 185.48K)

>I perve on 12 year old girls in front of their parents
lol no you don't

Attached: 14576345634563456.webm (640x480, 498.44K)

>some californian law you guys want to pass as a global moral compass
I had no idea the whole "18+" thing was a Californian law only, and that most of the US states have 16 or 17 as the legal sex age. God damn that entire state.

i literally do
i'm good looking tall and athletic though so i never get called out

Get part time work at a relatively nice restaurant.
Your would kill yourself because of all the teenage tail.

It's gotten to the point where even back home in Germany I hear people talking about 18 being a full adult and it's like you stupid idiots 16 has been the age of adult consent in Germany for decades, you're allowed to drink beer and (at least used to) buy cigarettes at age 16, why the fuck is sex different.
Not to mention 18 isn't even close to being a full adult, a full adult is somebody in their mid 20s who has a job and bills, not a high schooler that had their 18th birthday.
For fuck's sake.

>I'M A SHARK
>I'M A SHARK
>SUCK MY DIIIIICK
>I'M A SHARK

Yep, California liberals just like to lie and trick people into being unaware of their own state laws.

You just got to press on

Let's not pretend like conservatives aren't the ones who want to ban premarital sex entirely, for all ages.

>a full adult is somebody in their mid 20s who has a job and bills, not a high schooler that had their 18th birthday.
The problem is that we've collectively lost the concept of coming of age and rites of passage into adulthood in all our modern cultures. Instead we just place an arbitrary age on it and call it a day. That's why there are so many people of "adult age" who feel lost and like they're still children, no one gets to have the feeling of definitively earning their adulthood or deserving more responsibilities any more, you just get a bunch of heightened expectations thrust on you out of nowhere when you reach an arbitrary age.

ywnbaw cope troon

I honestly don't know about that any more. Even the religious conservatives I know don't actually have a problem with premarital sex or even cohabitation these days. It's all the liberals who are anti-sex and insisting that sex with a woman under 25 is pedophilia and telling people they can't look at women sexually and all sorts of other puritan nonsense. They SAY they're "sex positive" but they do nothing but shit on sex at every turn.