Zoomers will never get a generational equivalent

Zoomers will never get a generational equivalent

Attached: images - 2022-08-28T233119.159.jpg (300x219, 24.19K)

Other urls found in this thread:

tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/RagtagBunchofMisfits
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'm sure zoomers are devastated that they didn't have this one mildly funny cartoon to grow up with.

This show was racist, misogynistic, homophobic and filled with rape jokes and glorification of rape. God i miss this show so much

But they got Steven universe.

Attached: 1651010444814.gif (428x308, 3.09M)

Even calling it mildly funny is generous

tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/RagtagBunchofMisfits
Apart from the name (everyone is a misfit at some point in life), it's one of the best tropes of the universe, if done properly.

Pure soul and love for the work you are doing.Family Guy doesn’t have that environment with movement, every character in the background is always just standing there doing nothing

But this looks like a 2000's show. I could have easily grown up with it, especially so if we consider repeats of older shows.

the airing of the show didn't last long, once it was done it was pretty much done.
They wont dare air an episode today, waiting for hbo or paramount to get the streaming rights for the uncensored episodes.

Loved it back in the day. Tried rewatching it last year and it was crap. Will revisit again at some point but it felt like the good bits were far and few between.

it's mid, very much edgy teenager fare that only looks good in comparison to dogshit like family guy

Jew Producer was the best character

>Right after the Soccer Moms lost their influence
>Right before SJW became a thing

This was the zenith of 2000s edgy humor. This shit was more offensive than South Park and I’m waiting for some queer Tiktok zoomer with a retarded haircut to discover this show so they can highlight how problematic it was

This show was so popular in Germany even my Teachers in school did some reference from it

I was going to post exactly this

>was popular in Germany
that's how you know it's unfunny

the german dub was also better than the orginal english one

Wait until they watch Eddie Murphy RAW

Zoomers can't watch anything that doesn't proselytize miscegenation and hard gay

I just remember one joke about needing to open the car window because the Pikachu rip-off had been left in there all day, only to cutaway to said ripoff rotting in a car seat with maggots eating him from the inside out. I though that was pretty good.

kys ESL shitskin cartoonfag, go to Any Forums