People who need new agents

why is Jena Malone stuck doing shitty indie films?

Attached: Screenshot_20220828-070742_Firefox.jpg (926x1120, 661.16K)

Because shes fuck ugly

I'd really like a Cheaters bluray for them juicy fuckin nipples

Porcupine was kinda slow

can she at least be in a Marvel tv series? Warner cut her lines in "Batman v Superman"

Her breasts never had the makings of a varsity athlete.

small and perky

She's not giving up the pussy in exchange for better roles

The only think Jena needs is my dick on a daily basis.

she looks like the biggest cunt ever, totally unlikable,also she developed the bruce willis jaw

today I will remind them
you shut your faggot mouth

Attached: 1556303628371.webm (540x360, 2.95M)

Idris Elba
Michael Fassbender

>top 10 unscripted scenes

SO HOT! She was fuckin begging for it, man. Beggin! Fuck man. Why can't I get a gf like that.

Ugly, old, not very talented. I think she’s where she belongs.

>Jena Malone criticized Ron Eldard method acting, calling it "extreme" and that it was "unnecessary to keep recreating the rape scenes in the studio when the cameras were no longer filiming."
>Eldard defended the alegations and called himself "a true artist that lives his characters to the fullest extent"

Please see a doctor about your terminal gayness I'm worried user.

We don't need to see the hollywood audition tapes

Ain't hard. Just buy a gf from the USSR.

Google "cute and funny mail order" and it'll bring up the site. Just be 4warned: they start smoking at age 11 over there.

Attached: 648cd19dfe8189ad09d2c19e0a641bda--short-hair-with-bangs-black-hair-bangs.jpg (236x330, 11.42K)

>Refn stated in an interview that the infamous morgue scene with Ruby and the corpse was improvised on-set, originally having Ruby only kiss the corpse on the lips, Jena Malone went further and proceeded to molest the corpse.
Why is she such a degenerate?

milana vayntrub has been spinning her wheels for like 15 years. she could've been big

Attached: 62a24ea5ed150cc4447c7676a5e840ca--celebrity-faces-freckles.jpg (600x772, 48.84K)

I don't disagree. But she lost a lot of good will by telling her fans not to sexualize her. Now all I do is sexualize her. And plan to rape her. But not in the nice way. She won't need an agent. She'll need a coroner.

Attached: 1661240859895964.png (512x779, 662.57K)