What is the best alien flick?

What is the best alien flick?

Attached: 2e.png (762x507, 54.19K)

Coneheads

>not a true scientist
Life is underrated

Mac & Me

Attached: 1-10646077913.jpg (2000x3000, 324.68K)

Attached: file.png (600x800, 706.31K)

How mind blown will liberals be when aliens show up and they're all Christian fundamentalists?

Visiting aliens will be extremely racist and will cull all of humanity with the exception of the strain they consider superior to the rest (which they will then enslave for being pathetic).

>that image
yeah, they'll start with the objective truth that they worship a creator

I haven't seen that since it was new, but I recall enjoying it.

Attached: Karen Allen.jpg (600x315, 28.64K)

Attached: Night-of-the-Creeps-1986-poster.jpg (2357x3227, 905.29K)

Same here.

I don't think i would ever stop laughing

They may be unbiased at first but after gathering information they'll objectively categorize everything like we do to animals and plants.

He complains that scientists dont run for political office and framed it in a way that its my fault that they dont. I hate this smug cunt.

They'll be like AI and become racist in a couple days.

Predator was great. I also enjoyed Predators because of the reversal of venue.

Attached: Predator v Native American.jpg (1150x750, 133.06K)

Alien was the best of the series. Aliens was okay but a very different beast, Alien3 was a downgrade and the franchise has been on a slippery slope ever sincerunkx4.

Aliens are already racist. 99% of all recorded alien encounters happened in white nations. Only one ever happened in Africa and it happened at a white only school. Aliens don't care about black people.

there's a very high likelihood that any aliens that visit is a hivemind, ether organically or AI. We'd be assimilated or wiped out,

Hasn't quite literally every single AI ever created so far turned out to be racist? How are these people going to deal with the fact an objective unbiased view always realizes niggers are awful

Has this cunt ever done anything? Other than playing a smart man on TV.

Would be kino honestly.

The aliens would speak objectively, like the ai that always turns out to be racist?

Theyd be called transphobes for labeling things and you know the aliens would lose their fucking patience at that point.

imagine if there was a galactic federation with intergalactic rules like in star trek
they would say those one have to be left behind until they progress past their primitive nature but the more civilised can enter the galactic community