Alright i'm back. Wat did I miss?

Alright i'm back. Wat did I miss?

Attached: frogposter.jpg (512x468, 23.01K)

Other urls found in this thread:

hollywoodreporter.com/movies/movie-news/ezra-miller-seeks-to-save-the-flash-warner-bros-1235206763/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

were being raided by trannys 24/7

Ezra Miller redeemed himself

I edged for 4 hours today and refused to cum. I'm kind of scared of possible damage I'm doing to my balls but all the articles I read say it's good for stamina if I ever actually have sex.

that is not new. are there any new memes?

explain how, this sounds good
well done friend. i'm proud of you

>were being raided by Any Forums 24/7

what did you edge to

Mostly kylee quinn

I'm trans btw, not sure if that matters though...

Oh lordy of the rangz is taking off

do you have any blue balls now?

Mildly sore but nothing debilitating

Dude you messed a really neat thread about timetravel. Maybe you will on 'time' next time :^)

A courageous user informed us that all the birds are dying and we're next.

good job

I guarantee that it's exactly the same as it was when you left.

>explain how, this sounds good
Basically every movie and TV show with "DC" in the opening credits got shitcanned so when flash was being rumored to be affected he explained how he doesn't give a fuck about his victims but sucked some producer cock so it's all good

wow. Ezra is one based tranny. I'm glad i came back to learn about this. Thank you fren

Found the article

>According to sources, Miller vowed to seek help after learning that De Luca and Abdy were considering all options for Flash, including scrapping the $200 million movie if things devolved further with Miller. While the actor is said to not have minded the stream of bad headlines, they were spooked by the notion of the film getting canceled and jolted to take action.
>Details of the meeting were not revealed, but it was the first time that Miller had spoken with De Luca and Abdy, who took over running the film division at the beginning of July and inherited a DC slate in various stages of postproduction. The actor was apologetic and affirmed their commitment to both getting care and to the production.
hollywoodreporter.com/movies/movie-news/ezra-miller-seeks-to-save-the-flash-warner-bros-1235206763/

wojak posting finally died

holy kek. Tranny's are so mentally ill that they are spoiling the merchant gold. This is the kind of beautiful Irony that I come here for.

this. hottest meme from Da Shih to Modo

Attached: 1661632756546035.png (1380x691, 983.48K)

>wojak posting finally died

Attached: brainlet.jpg (326x294, 18.14K)

kek ok I can see why this is gaining momentum. Good job keeping up the good fight lads