There's only one business in the galaxy that will get you this rich...war

>There's only one business in the galaxy that will get you this rich...war
Was this writing too on the nose?

Attached: 1*EUfEU2qkihoq-FPkXTvE2g.jpg (1000x544, 67.52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1661630159851322.webm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

how does war make you rich

fat loot

You would think space drugs would make more money.

Attached: military industrial complex--dwight eisenhower.preview.jpg (640x640, 245.58K)

I really really hated this. This is what made me despise this movie. “The only way you can have nice things is if you’re evil.” It’s hateful jacobin garbage

more like on the (((nose)))

Kind of weird how Disney removed the "proxy wars are bad" sub plot from the sequel. Really makes you think. Also kind of weird how Rose cared more about the animals than the enslaved children. Benicio Del Toro's character was right.

Attached: benicio del toro.png (587x828, 857.28K)

I'll always wonder what johnny really felt like scoring this garbage
he grew up during WW2 and saw its effects
sadly he'll take his opinion to his grave

Attached: ap_97071303018.jpg (1936x1592, 411.71K)

It does not make you "THIS" rich, as in the ultimate rich. Raytheon has nothing on shipping packages around the world.

What about sex slavery?

Member how they tried to do the whole “but BOTH sides are buying weapons” thing, even though one side just blew up an entire solar system full of people and the other side was the good guys trying to stop them

Defense contracting

This.

lol it definitely did not fit with the other themes in the series No idea what Rian was trying to do with this. If I had to guess I think he was attempting to subvert the usual "helpful scamp" trope that is common in the star wars franchise.

Having nice things is exactly the same as being rich.

Why did Rian Johnson surround himself with yes men during this movie?

Because he directed an episode of Burn Notice people liked

No. It was worse than that. Basically he was given a dogshit script that he had to rework within a very short time frame while also abiding by certain restrictions set by management. I can't wait until the NDA ends and he can actually speak his mind on this because I am intensely curious how involved the executives were on the script/story decisions.

it's not... wrong, tho??

no one cares about goywars you dumb faggot

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1661630159851322.webm

He is jewish and 45 years old.