What did you think of the DaVinci code?

what did you think of the DaVinci code?

Attached: 1661663434141.jpg (4000x3000, 3.17M)

Other urls found in this thread:

heritage-history.com/index.php?c=read&author=pinay&book=plot2&story=gnostics
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Schizo babble

The movie is okay but Dan Brown is one of the worst authors working today

i think its gay and retarted

Jewish demoralization.

wanted to sex the Francois mademoiselle

Attached: Sophie_Neveu_Infobox.jpg (1280x1670, 203.93K)

fpbp

Never seen it but loved Angels and Demons

common standard symbol of the time, it's an allusion the last judgement where with one hand he'll cast the sinners to hell and with the other the good ones to heaven

Attached: 5430354.jpg (684x978, 107.46K)

I’ve read a few of his books and they all kinda sucked in the same fashion. Not much different from Clancy novels

in OP it looks like his left is the symbol for alpha and the right is the symbol for omega

I remember when the book came out and the medua started shilling for gnosticism. Then I found out that Gnosticism was a subversive Jewish movement to undermine the early church and all new age/occult systems are based on the kabbalah and things started to make sense
heritage-history.com/index.php?c=read&author=pinay&book=plot2&story=gnostics

Top tier schlock kino

I like it for the entertainment and atmosphere. It's sort of like a weak 9th Gate in that regard. But it's all bullshit.
my favorite Dan Brown moment was having a professor of "symbology", real big brain move there

Midwit core movie.

>complete fantasy marketed as having something to do with history
>worst haircut on a star
>kinda fucking stupid and overly dramatic
I loved it. I'm going to watch it again this week.

I think it hit a little too close to home and tptb shut down Tom Hank's career after it because it revealed too much of the hidden light(knowledge) that has built and held their power structure for literally centuries.
It's important reading for any seeker of light(knowledge) in the darkness as shown by the symbols and legends of the ancient myths of Western Art and literature.

>powerful enough to control the world
>not powerful enough to ban a book and movie that you can order on Amazon

poe's law like a motherfucker

Illuminatus! did it first, and better.

schizo kino

But it didn't reveal anything about the Talmud.

Ron Howard fucking sucks and I hope he stops being involved in any other projects

The Vatican and the clergy are a disease to the human race

>The Vatican and the clergy are a disease to the human race

Attached: trust_me_you_stupid_jew_hater.gif (501x585, 9.79K)

yeah, his best work is past him

Attached: 740full-bryce-dallas-howard-1658607866.jpg (740x961, 91.48K)

fnord

There's just something about how it's directed that makes it feel like some direct to TV schlock. Can't really put my fingers in it. Hanks' retarded hair didn't help for sure.
Angels and Demons is better but then again, the book was too. A fluke in Brown's career, as The Da Vinci Code was worse already, and the one about scientists in the north pole was so cringe I dropped it 100 pages in.