BRUHH

BRUHH

Attached: ce9a7b63079f0911db446b0c070b8409ca7fd3d3e25cbb786a48d6ccdf0daa3a.webm (504x896, 1.96M)

holy heckirno!!!

she's 12/10

Attached: 1644562738989.png (720x622, 62.36K)

she's not

Attached: SmartSelect_20220624-183959_Chrome.jpg (1353x1351, 480.32K)

Why does she seem pissed off about it?

women are nerfed mentally to balance out

this is Any Forums nigger
we know what a 12 yo looks like and that ain't it

I remember in middle school there was one girl one looked like that at 12

Most importantly, she's been told she's a victim by pretty much every authority figure and social space she participates in. However, young girls who get big tits early definitely receive unwanted attention from their peers (usually teasing) and from adult men (usually sexual). Every now and then if you go out with a slutty, big titty chick who had this experience you can pinpoint exactly where her mind broke and she often has a very unhealthy relationship with sex. We all have problems we didn't choose to have though, so I'm not really all that sympathetic.

Same here. The girl in my class had to get breast reduction due to back of ptoblems.

Her body language is that of a mentally ill psychopath BPD whore

ZAMN

Probably because she unironically gets attention from a lot of older men. Probably why she wears the hoodie, at 12 that's pretty rough.

thank God I'm not a woman

if that was a problem, why would she post this on the internet

>back of ptoblems.
total jewish psy op btw

Because 12 year olds are retarded. The better question is where are her parents

Gives the G cup reduction that a Portuguese user posted a run for her money

And yet she made a video where you could see her big tits, belly, and hips better.

That's the problem with women. You can try to rationally explain a behavior, but then they turn around and keep doing it.

I can almost guarantee you she does her damnedest to show her body off but then feels really bad for being oggled like a piece of meat. They do it to themselves, truly

I genuinely believe the issue comes down to the parents, especially the father. And absent or ineffectual father combined with early development of secondary sex characteristics and the attention that comes with that is a recipe for disaster. I'm sure there are plenty of girls who had to deal with this that didn't get mindbroken by it because they were given the tools to mentally process it. Our society now that tells these girls to cut off their tits isn't helping either. Many modern girls aren't prepared to cope with the fact that they are naturally sexually objectified (probably because they're coddled and presented with a Disney-fied version of life), and without guidance are easily led to the "answer" of removing the parts of her body that attract male attention.

how do you get attention from older men as a 12 year old, when i was that age i literally only left the house to go to school, go to a friends house or ride my bike

U didn't play outside, walk down the street, go to restaurants?

>meanwhile, 18 yo girls

Attached: 1628624778170 (LENivayaAya).webm (1920x1080, 2.89M)

i didn't really go to restaurants no, but while biking down the street or playing at a park or in my backyard i never really encountered other people lol, guess it's just my location idk

I didn't know it was as rampant as it apparently is. My sister told me that older men started trying to hit on her pretty frequently from the time she was 11 or 12. Like legit 40 year old dudes just trying to ask her out in walmart and shit.

That's a man.

More like 18 yo boys in 2022

She loves that she has big tits but pretends to be angry about it in front of a camera to get attention and encouraging comments from boys and her peers, because her tits is the only thing she has going for her.

all the more reason to stay inside and play vidya

She’s fucking 12 bro what would she have going for her?

Kids who spend the majority of their youth inside playing video games develop their own brand of personality issues.

That is a child.

>I'm 12
>shows off her tits anyway
caught the whore bug early, I see

Shit like this is just proof of the pudding when people asked me how I didn't know she was 12. Not enough that she lied about her age too.

tfw no big tit gf

>are yah winning son?

It is like this for literally every moderately attractive girl. Every single one. This is why I hate coomers who have no social awareness. They make girls turn into men-hating turbofeminists.

I guess just don't go to the store without your parents, not really sure why you would anyway

Many such cases.

Attached: 1638196220893_.webm (576x1024, 2.88M)