Attached: file.png (1080x1080, 1.3M)

People like dragons. No one likes N****RS

he's actually a good actor
the whole thing is way better than what i expected

OH LAWWWWD
LAWD DEM RAAAAANGS
OH LAWD DEM RANGS
DEM RANGS OF POWAAAAH

this guy looks pretty cool in that costume but i hate racebait marketing like this so much i'll never watch it, whatever this is from

Trips of truth

He won't be a real character. No one is gonna point out his blackness. Meanwhile the hightower guy is getting bullied for his dead wife. Dameon for being crazy, the king for being weak etc. Real characters.

Is there any reason he had to be Valaryian? Why couldn’t he be an advisor from the Summer Isles or some other place. He just stands out in such an awkward way.

yeah its because hes rich, does he not see the mop on his head?

He's meant to have close genetic ties to the Targs so him being black with bright white hair makes no fucking sense, the stupid cunt.

So he admits that it's absurd.

Yes, non-ironically.

i honestly didn't like his acting. Really unnatural face movements. But still looked human enough for me to accept in the fantasy series...

The real problem was is mutant girl, how the fuck did she get casted?!??!

Attached: house-of-the-dragon-trailer-screenshot.png (1800x900, 1.15M)

That faggot should take it up with the author. He’s the one who told us that:

1) Summer Islanders were distinguished by their dark skin
2) Valyrians were pale, extremely fair-haired, with strangely-hued eyes.
3) Valyrians were extremely clannish, insular and protective of their bloodlines.

Explain to me how the fans are to blame for that.

Has nothing to do with being rich. It's about cultural appropriation of Westeros.

I agree with you. He is a damned good actor, but the wig is ridiculous.

man eating, fire breathing dragons the size of skyscrapers are less destructive than niggers

He’s right, you know.

He’s beyond pale. Way beyond.

Kek

>Pandering is le good, if you disagree you're a racist

>wdym it breaks your immersion?

Attached: WKDHAW9434.jpg (476x783, 104K)

Eh... what about pic related ?
He was in the original show

Attached: Xaro_Xhoan_Daxos.jpg (370x555, 35.34K)

I liked the diversity of GOT.
They had dwarves, barbarians, giants, unuchs, even a black or two.
But race swapping is a lame substitute for diversity.

it doesn't make sense that he's valyrian but i don't care because he seems to be the best actor on the show based on that first episode

Remember me?

Attached: images.jpg (183x275, 10.46K)

He was from the summer isles.
Same with Salvador Saan and Missandae.

Attached: C341F08C-6410-4F1A-95D5-AC4E9DB680A9.jpg (400x800, 73.22K)

And check

At first when i saw him in the trailer i just assumed they were forcing in diversity even when it didn't make sense.
But he's not from Westeros. He is from Essos where brown people rule.

>be good actor
>miscast but still play character well
>still feel need to say this sort of shit
He's playing the character well enough that he blends into the show and people will accept him but now he just stands out as a whiny faggot

At this point they are so dishonest you can expect them to have a white couple with black children and hear them ask "what's the problem bro, racist?"

They're taking the piss.

nice digits mate, pity you're not talking to oldfafgs or even newfags, you're literally posting in a shill thread. All the comments and their responses are from employees.

I agree, I thought it would be a shit show but I'm really enjoying it. They're actually taking the show seriously - acting, sets, writing, costumes, etc. and not just riding off the coat tails of GOT. The fact that they're sincerely trying there best to make a worthy adaption is a breath of fresh air compared to the half assed and soulless shit that's been churned out recently

is his character supposed to be white in the books or something? he's not even a targeryan, what's the problem then?

>The real problem was is mutant girl, how the fuck did she get casted?!??!
HBO has always used sex to sell their shows. Why don't they cast someone like Eva Green who is attractive and has no problem getting naked?

Attached: evagreen.png (675x1080, 1.24M)