Would you pay $50,000 to be a guest on your favorite YouTube show and talk with your favorite e-celebs?

Would you pay $50,000 to be a guest on your favorite YouTube show and talk with your favorite e-celebs?

Attached: 1661655978563.jpg (1080x1425, 213.93K)

I don’t have 50,000 USD to give to a Jew

Sure, why not. It's not even a lot of money for this sort of exposure.

yea I'd love to go on JRE

Attached: jr.jpg (474x266, 27.2K)

Yes I’d pay., I want to talk to joe rogaine and be honest about television and film nowadays, and some unsavory peoples.

Sure , if i thought id profit more from it down the line. its just an investment. the only bad thing is if youre doing it for ego rather than looking at ROI

That number seems a little high to me.

Dark secret? This has been standard in television and radio for decades. Do normalfags really think corporate podcasting is any different?

Some pay or do favors for the host.

Attached: maxresdefault[3].jpg (1280x720, 186.33K)

i don't have a favorite youtube show or e-celeb

if this is true i would bet this is done by very leftist podcasts that need to pay for their expensive infrastructure and corporate (ABC, NBC, CNN, BBC, Reuters) overlord's imposed costs, and is being called out by lefty guests who are (rightly) angered by the high entry costs.

I honestly wouldn't doubt it.

i'd pay 50k to say i hate niggers on jre

Attached: 1622292898120.jpg (541x645, 87.95K)

Yeah? I feel like its a bit low, I mean high end commercials cost 4x as much

this, your average slob comedian is not paying 5-50 grand to appear on Rogan or any other comedy podcast.
Most of these people are begging for interesting guests to fill up their endless weekly meal ticket of talking about nothing.

did these retards think everyone just does this crap for free? it's not some dudes in their garage, these are huge production companies

>yes I'm an up incoming [INSERT OCCUPATION] and I want to be interviewed by on YOUR podcast that gets MILLIONS of listeners FOR FREE
I fucking hate these dipshit liberals who want everything for free
ITS LIKE PAYING FOR A BUS AD OR BILLBOARD

That's why I stopped listening to Smartless or really any celeb based podcast. You can tell the current guest is whoever doing a press run for whatever they're shilling. The only good celeb podcast is This is important.

This is literally exactly how TV talk shows have always done it. Who cares?

Why do you have to make everything political?

This is just standard advertising, do you think people went on Jay Leno's show just because they were friends?

Why does he keep having that fucking """"""former""""" CIA spook that talks in circles? So tired of hearing that bullshit artist

only if I can travel back in time to the only podcast thats actually worth listening to.

Attached: kisspng-television-film-cartoon-deviantart-fan-art-5b1a568cd41319.0872616015284527488687.png (2811x2983, 242.36K)

They’re foreign intelligence trying to divide and sink the west. Where have you been the last 6 years?

What the fuck do you mean by high end commercials?