How old were you when you realized Kramer was actually the most developed and well rounded character on Seinfeld

How old were you when you realized Kramer was actually the most developed and well rounded character on Seinfeld

Attached: kramer.jpg (565x900, 60.6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kenny_Kramer#cite_note-10
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>How old were you when you realized Kramer was actually the most developed and well rounded character on Seinfeld

Attached: 180.jpg (800x540, 112.08K)

Around the same time you replied to this post or your mother dies in her sleep tonight.

I died of old age without realizing it

when he tried to save that kid from circumcision

Thats just incorrect, it was George.

He's the only non jew of the main cast

I hate this meme.

The man he's based on, Kenny Kramer, is in fact Jewish.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kenny_Kramer#cite_note-10

Seinfeld should have had a spinoff show about Wacky Adventures featuring Kramer Newman and George.

The over all plot of the show constantly features them looking for a 4th member of their team and every time they think they want someone they turn out to be a carbon copy of Jerry in some way and ditch him. Often times there is kind of like a Faustian angel/demon figure hovering around George that are both played by Jerry Seinfeld giving George advice on what to do while sometimes his hallucination father intrudes in his day dreaming to yell at him.

They are living together in some other weird city like San Francisco and are constantly coming up with schemes to get rich off aging wealthy yuppies while George is working for another baseball team and Newman has an ebay business selling strange things that were left at post offices.

Larry David often tries to get into the group as a weird character who has no real name beyond what he makes up and wears elaborate disguises and voices to try to fool them, on the last episode its revealed that he is actually Steinburner trying to get George to come back to the Yankees.

no

Attached: otto.gif (640x480, 1.13M)

George was extremely shallow, which isn't necessarily a bad thing but he was like one personality trait driven to the extreme. Kramer was a surprisingly versatile and nuanced guy despite ostensibly being the wacky slapstick one.

Reminder he wen't on a "rant against jews" during another stand up performance in april 2006. A few months before his other incident' He wasn't having a very good year lol.

Kramer was based on Kenny Kramer, who lived in the apartment building and used to do Seinfeld reality tours. I only know this because my mom used to go out with him back in the hippie days.

You son of a bitch

George converted to Latvian Orthodoxy and Elaine was never Jewish, as mentioned in the Jewish singles night ep or the one where Puddy says she's going to hell.

Everybody knows this, they even reference it on the show

They talked about my mom on the show?

Kramer became way too flanderised by the end, same with George but its particularly noticeable with kramer

dang you

George becoming a hyper intelligent scientist because he stopped having sex felt like very cartoonish.