Kino or completely unnecessary?

Kino or completely unnecessary?

Attached: Toy_Story_3_poster_buy_original_movie_posters_at_starstills__76110.1398720928.jpg (865x1280, 425.12K)

That was the only good movie in this entire series

>completely unnecessary

both

Kino, perfect ending to the series. Fourth was 100% trash and unnecessary.

Kino

perfevt ending to the franchise. Ruined by Diseny's greed.

Unnecessary, but good. 4 was a complete clusterfuck, though. All of Buzz Lightyear's character progression was deleted and he became a buffoon (probably not a good idea if you're going to do a spinoff lol). Bopeep became a GIRLBOSS because it's CURRENT YEAR. And Key and Peele became the first people to use the N-word in a Disney promo.

yeah, both

>And Key and Peele became the first people to use the N-word in a Disney promo.
got a vid for this? I know nothing of Toy Story 4 other than it looking retarded

I disagree. I think 4 actually ended up telling a more realistic story to end the franchise.
>TRANNY SPORK
>WOODY ABANDONS HIS IDEALS
these were both fake shit people said about it, when the spork is just retarded and Bo Peep and Woody find common ground, with Peep abandoning more of her ideals over Woody.

Attached: ToyStory4.png (1170x514, 845.36K)

it was good but it's extremely overrated by reddit faggots

this movie is a scene-by-scene remake of toy story 2. that's the only reason it was good.

It's the promo where the stuffed animals they voice are jive talking to themselves. At one point one of them gets most of the way through the n-word before realizing what he was about to say.

this

Fourth one was a goddamn downer - felt cold and hollow. Forky was the only saving grace imo

kino. 3 > 2 > 1

It’s a harsh reality check. No kino over the top villains like 2 or 3, just Woody reckoning with reality. Not unlike the first movie.

Attached: Lotso.jpg (1280x619, 100.8K)

Toy Story (1) will forever be the only good one because Buzz not know that he is a toy is the crux of the entire plot dynamic. Everything after is just faggy sentimental shit.

if it wasn't for disney making bo peep into muh strong woman people would treat it a lot more fairly

2 is still the GOAT, these movies are supposed to be comedies.

No

Attached: WoodyBuzz.png (1170x491, 430.57K)

I really don't know why, but Toy Story 3 really did not work for me and loved the first two Toy Story movies. I loved the opening scene, but everything after it was meh at best.
Maybe I was too old when I watched it (I was 15 or 17yo, not sure), but it wasn't an event like the previous movies; or maybe my taste for movies changed; I don't know.

Is he right?

Attached: tystry.jpg (810x197, 33.97K)

Kino. I thought those fucking sex toys really were going to die, and I got all wiggly chinned.