Imagine losing to a bunch of trannies hahahahahaha

Imagine losing to a bunch of trannies hahahahahaha

Attached: Screenshot 2022-08-28 at 02.31.18.png (836x684, 289.63K)

DSP wins by doing nothing (again)

Kiwi Farms is actually interesting, unlike Any Forums.

Just a matter of time for this place
Wonder if we'll see a tumblr-like exodus to twitter and reddit that changes those places

>nothing i can('t) do

Attached: latest-3683008436.jpg (1280x720, 57.98K)

>forum containing a bunch of retards who obsess about a few autists but never really do antything interesting
yawn

Even 2*4channel didn't get this kind of treatment.

KF is fucking gay. Don't get me wrong, i am a chud, but drama e-gossip is by far the womanliest and most worthless behavior you can participate in

Kiwispergs deserve to die

it'll be back up in like three days

It was only a matter of time, they were making enemies on every side.

>not thinking this is just a false flag by Liquid Richard and DSP
OP your ngmi....

kiwifarms is for truly bitter losers

they are all lolcows themselves and they genuinely think they're not

>does embarrassing thing
>someone archives embarrassing thing
>get mad because embarrassing thing is public for everyone to see now
>have to resort to every underhanded tactic from courts to illegal cyber attacks so people can't read you used to sell fart video's online

Better than the same old bait threads and tired political arguments that happen day after day on this website.

hopefully it goes down for good and stops exporting its obsessed schizophrenics

kiwifarms gets shat on at least once of year and the faggots on the site who had forsaken their anonymity to larp as internet detectives lose their shit every time
i remember some downie had a thread made about him, only for the guy to come enter his thread and schizopost, resulting in the thread users crytyping about the fact that he was an open book about all his fetishes and weird shit, so he made the thread "boring".
whatever grave kiwifarms dug for themselves, they deserve to rot in it

just like /qa/

it's common for trannies to lose against themselves

It's Kiwifarms. Shit's gonna be back up in a few days.

KF is closer to lolcow farm than Any Forums in the sense that half of the posters are femcels. Here we only have trooncels from leftypol

Funny how this place turns into reddit when discussing KF. At least KF actually does shit, Any Forums hasn't done anything creative in years other than make new wojak variants.

good

a transgender person SET THEMSELVES ON FIRE because of years of harassment from kiwifarms

Aah Kiwi farms is full of bitter failed normalfags that take their trolling too seriously and moralistically, Any Forums just likes lulz and autists

>drama e-gossip is by far the womanliest and most worthless behavior you can participate in
this, they're all smug betas

that being said i think censorship is gay and the site should remain up

Kiwifarms will come back, but they will never be women.

Damn..... I like Kiwifarms now

Its not trans people, its Marjorie Taylor Greene

she won...
brehs I love her so much...

Does Josh even realize that at some point he is going to have to host on some russian server where no tranny pressured ISP can get him and the only way anyone will be able to enter is through VPN. He will run out of options.

Attached: 1467760112991.png (393x377, 224.17K)

>Funny how this place turns into reddit when discussing KF.
disliking queefs who live for e-drama isn't reddit, you're an oversocialized internet brainrot dipshit

>television & film

Hey guys what if we talked shit about all those retards on YouTube, but like, hated them so much we make a board culture around fucking with them in real life and posting their addresses and stuff and then like harassing them and shit. Wouldn't that be like the best idea for a website?

Attached: Hank Get iPad.png (1009x994, 821.92K)

so she died of natural causes

>We are le hecking winning REEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Come on now, everyone knows you troons are massive sad losers.
I look forward to you pretending this didn't happen a few days from now

Kiwifarms is a bunch of fucking losers run by gay predatory manchild Joshua Connor Moon living in his mothers basement. people who post on that website are the real lolcows.

Yeah, let's instead gossip about how smelly can farts of some old fat fuck who 15 years ago uploaded a funny vid on youtube, possibly be. That's the best way to spend your life.

CWC lost

Attached: Chad beats up.jpg (1440x1899, 517.89K)

>disliking queefs who live for e-drama
That's literally 90% of the threads on this shitty website you dumbass.

Keffles is literally fleeing the country to avoid prosecution for selling HRT to kids.

More interesting than your mindless organic chatbot ass.

kiwi farms literally doesn't have 1% as many people as reddit or twitter to make any impact

It’s not kiwifarms’s fault some tranny is such a fuck up he kills himself because some internet people were mean

their "harassment" is a joke

>check farms once or twice a week to see pinned drama
>close site afterwards
Found the best way of keeping up with internet drama and not wasting my time talking to the people who obsess over it.

see

wrong. user just funpost but they genuinely obsess over this shit. it's a totally different level. they treat each "lolcow" moment of drama like large narrative arc seasons in a tv show. it's gay. you are gay.

Made me check the website.
I scroll down.
Uhhhh tranny bros?

Attached: uhoh.png (872x773, 329.7K)

NAVGTR won

Attached: navgtr.jpg (971x694, 38.64K)

rip formspring

actually it is which is why they are being punished

The people ITT complaining about Kiwi Farms are literally trannies.

>tranny gets doxed and has to abandon Canada because of selling controlled substances illegally to children
>"but at least your website is momentarily inconvenienced"
Okay niggers, enjoy Interpol.

Attached: no comment.webm (1280x720, 2.97M)

You are genuinely obsessing's over them.
>inb4 n-no it doesn't hecking count because I can't handle the fact that I'm three layers of cringe down!

Unironically KiwiFarms would do pretty great on TOR.
>no way to practical DDOS
>userbase is tech savvy/dedicated enough to install onion browser

only problem is the troons would probably upload their own CP stashes to it in an effort to get it taken down.

lmao this is who Any Forums is siding with? I knew you guys secretly loved trannies.

This is the people calling you chud btw

Attached: not a mental illness btw 3.png (593x571, 71.11K)

all trannies are groomers and i smile whenever i see one of these freaks get killed.

Attached: 1660776503526580.webm (592x1042, 669.88K)

it's the trannies who give a fuck about kiwifarms in the first place. KF has never been cool here. you're a tourist trying to make it a thing.

Isn't like 70% of the user base 30+ catlady roasties hate watching a bunch of hamplanets kill themselves in the most delicious ways possible?

so that's why the board is so retarded
you fags stick out like a sore thumb

Attached: 1637614870739.jpg (512x509, 25.41K)

No, the tranny deserved it. Even he had enough self awareness to recognize he deserved to burn to death. Why can't you?

Is the Cwcki dead?
I haven’t been able to access it in a week, also Wikipedia’s article on Kiwi Farms only says Chris chan is a tranny.

Attached: BC87DFCF-1AE8-4F0F-9545-8C30DA3F83D6.jpg (704x526, 248.06K)

REDDIT FARMS IS KILL

Kiwi Farms actually has shit to discuss. Everyone on Any Forums is just trying to bait everyone else with 10 layers of irony, bait threads, and Twitter screencap threads. There is no discussion here; everything devolves into the same arguments.

how does he do it? literally immortal

Attached: IMG_4955.png (400x400, 364.17K)

nice.

Attached: 1636432595483.webm (464x848, 1.65M)

he didn't fly so good

what are some actually good websites which are not shit though

like name 1

Attached: 1181052991020.gif (267x212, 1.4M)

lol you're the one posting here, i'm not posting there, idgaf about that place

cope

Many such cases.

Attached: nochance.gif (255x241, 1.55M)

this site literally bullied a child who sent us nudes with her parents watching and nothing like this happened
it's almost like you're new or something

runescape.com

>Any Forums LE SIDING WITH
You may be dumb to try it, but you can't possibly be dumb enough to think anyone is siding with you foreign troons.

>Any Forums if it was obsessed with weird people
Yeah miss me with that shit. At least Any Forums has people with actual hobbies.

These sites are garbage

Any Tor website that is alive

kiwifarms have nothing to "discuss" save their oversocialized schadenfreude brainrot, at least on Any Forums we only pretend to be retarded. kiwifarms is middle curve central.

>uh, guh, erm, uh, eh, er, c-c-cope...
Tranny buckbroken

Bugged prison mechanics. Come aaaaaaaahn.

and that's why there's no eceleb board

>ALL GENDER RESTROOM
The whole world lost.

Attached: 1648934933492.gif (344x326, 3.71K)

Kiwifarms has no Vore threads unlike Any Forums where you can discuss vorekino for pages on end

The roastie thing is a meme. It's a genetic lottery, some vagainas are like that. My mom for example has a pussy like a baby, you cant see the labia Yet my sister has a big labia even when she was a virgin Same as the "uncut dicks smell Thing I am cut and mine smells in just two days of not showering while the dick of my father, who only showers once a week, never smells.

>At least Any Forums has people with actual hobbies.
Lol like what? Making new wojak edits? This site has no content and all of its discussion is sourced from reddit or Twitter. Kiwi Farms is actually interesting.

trannies are mentally ill autogynephilic groomers and you're the one posting on Any Forums right now, i'm not posting on kiwifarms. i don't care about that place.

i mog you without even trying

the transgender set itself on fire when it neutered itself. its decision simply caught up with it.

2nd one built like minecraft steve

>forum of literal trannies obsessing over other trannies
yeah real interesting

>at least on Any Forums we only pretend to be retarded
LOL

>losing to a bunch of trannie
If you have a spotify / netflix account they have already won because they have all your data

>he doesn't know
lole gg

kiwi farms is full of trannies. the site lost it's way a long time ago. it used to be about discussing people like CWC but then it turned into "anyone I don't like is a lolcow" so post their dox. most of the people there are mentally ill and they use the site to read about the few freaks in society that are actually worse than them because it makes them feel better about themselves.

Maybe Null should take the fucking hint and abandon Reddit Farms. 30 years old and bitches about other 30 year olds as if he were above them. Not to mention him and his midlife crisis over not having a kid but since he admits his dick is broken, that ship has long since past. Doomed to obsessively gossip about e-celebs with the terfs while pissing away all his money

Wrong, the troon was smote by the fires of Allah. Spontaneous combustion.

4channel.org my good man, you've already found it

like the ones on airplanes that there for decades? no way

>we only pretend

Attached: thebrowserofbcs.png (1680x1050, 585.12K)

You are obsessing over kiwiniggers (I've never bothered opening the website, by the way you dumb tranny) because they make fun of you troons. You do your false confession all you like, but it doesn't matter when you speak and act and side with trannies. Nobody is fooled by your seething disgusting crotchwound.

reminder that Null is a retard who fucks trannies

Attached: fuck the wizard.png (1198x261, 37.17K)

Me teaching newfags on Any Forums to point a LOIC cannon at the FBI website in 2009

Attached: 16600509296904.png (1855x1891, 166.11K)

>wants to make the brap barns a reality
this person is our ally

This thread is proof that Any Forums is full of troons who are butthurt their sisters get mocked on Kiwi Farms.

But enough about you.

seems like a decent dude to me from that one post

So what are you gonna do with your life now, Josh?

>wojak edits are... le bad
hello election tourist