Uh men bros?

Uh men bros?

Attached: 1643076985865.webm (1000x562, 2.9M)

It's over. Women and minorities won.

this is why capes are a bad idea
jedis had the right idea, wear robes then drop them before fighting

Attached: wrasslin.webm (1280x720, 2.8M)

NO CAPES

Attached: 1637878622146.webm (1920x1080, 2.96M)

Unrelated, but I love the way this is shot

WISH THAT WAS ME

>capes are a bad idea because someone will jump in the air, grab your cape, and throw you using the force of their own momentum, defying the laws of physics

But what's even the practical use of capes?

"Heroes don't wear capes, but women wear robes!"
checkmate ;)

>I think we might have gone too far in a few places.

Imagine thinking the weight of a pregnant woman couldn't knock the guy over.

Over the show? yes. medieval armors were heavy as fuck, and once you fell to the floor was basically game over

*snow

Capes have a lot of uses, her it's to keep them a warm and it can be used as a blanket. In the heat the are used to keep the sun off of you, and it's useful for displaying their military colors. Capes have a lot of uses and where use throughout history

Male sisters!?

You literally don’t know shit about medieval combat, you just read Reddit posts and think that’s how reality works.

Ah yes, that's an old one, next you're gonna say no knight could ever get on their horse without a crane and pulley

>changes horizontal slice to overhead chop for no reason
Why is modern martial choreography so shit?

what in the actual fuck, does this dude weigh like 20 pounds?

lmao he looks like he's about to hit her with a sweep and then just completely turns away from her and raises his hand over her head

And you how else should someone learn about medieval combat? You can't exactly go out and participate in it or ask a veteran of it anything lol.

go home cape fag