"Goodbye, my love". He doesn't say it. There's no room for softness, not in Sparta. No place for weakness...

> "Goodbye, my love". He doesn't say it. There's no room for softness, not in Sparta. No place for weakness. Only the hard and strong may call themselves Spartans. Only the hard. Only the strong.

Was it KINO?

Attached: historia_358227312_108639201_1024x576.jpg (1024x576, 37.76K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sparta,_New_Jersey
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The heckin epic warrior society Sparta never existed. The idea of a militaristic, highly disciplined society ruled by a small group of elites is a popular one, but it has no basis in reality. The ancient city of Sparta was a small, unremarkable place located in a remote part of Greece. It was never a major power and was largely overshadowed by its more famous neighbors, Athens and Corinth. The Sparta of popular culture is a creation of the 19th and 20th centuries, based on a few fragmentary and contradictory historical sources.
Herodotus wrote about a city called Sparta in his history of the Peloponnesian War. And, in the 5th century BC, the Greek poet Pindar wrote an ode to the Spartan king Leonidas.
However, there is no archaeological evidence of a city called Sparta before the 3rd century BC. The first archaeological remains that have been attributed to Sparta date to the 3rd century BC, which is about the time when Herodotus and Pindar were writing about Sparta. This is why some scholars believe that Sparta was just a mythological city.

pointless toxic masculinity.

Also historically inaccurate. Sparta was actually an example of a society with relatively high levels of gender equality. This is evident in various aspects of Spartan life. For example, girls and boys underwent similar levels of education and had some of the same training in things like gymnastics, music, and dancing. Girls and boys also both participated in sports and other physical activities. In terms of political participation, Spartan women could own land and were elected to public office. In general, Spartan women had far more freedom and autonomy than women in other ancient Greek city-states. They were able to choose their own husbands, and they were even allowed to divorce their husbands if they so desired.

If Sparta was only for the strong why didn't they kill all the women?

is this pasta?

> muh historically accurate

It is based on a comic

Yeah but chuds still believe that Sparta was real

No it's the fact checkers

Crack pipe and inflation = good
sparta = bad

yes, I remember seeing this months ago

>every "sparta bad/sparta weak" source is athenian
For my next presentation I will show you that the USA was the lamest and most uncool country of the 20th century using these very serious and accurate sources from renown soviet expert (and KGB agent) Vladimirovich Propagandaski

Athens was forced to surrender, and Sparta won the Peloponnesian War in 404 BC. Spartans terms were lenient. First, the democracy was replaced by on oligarchy of thirty Athenians, friendly to Sparta. The Delian League was shut down, and Athens was reduced to a limit of ten triremes.

I find it mind boggling that there are debates as to how event that occured in our lifetime happened while you got some history fags that pretend to know exactly what happened 2400 years ago.

Make me think that i should write some shit and bury them, people will take it at face value in 1300 years

kekus maximus

Attached: 1651954880295.jpg (540x504, 25.5K)

>sparta was based and redpilled because Jewish Hollywood told me so
Lol

>Juiceposting
pottery

The alternative is saying "duh I dunno"

>source?
>it just sounds about right

Attached: 1619964154118.jpg (1024x988, 122.12K)

History is kinda funny and sometimes I wonder if we got tricked in what the books said. Spartans had more homosexual practices than the "boy lovers" Athenians. Kinda ironic, that most philosophers in Athens had homosexuality titles as a perversion of the mind and body, to the point of Socrates killing himself because he was (falsely) accused of having homosexual sex with his disciples.

Also, Spartans were heavy slavers because they relegated most of their other activities to slaves because they were busy training for war and having gay sex.

In the end, their own "train from child" warlike culture was destroyed by the "boy lovers" Athenians because they had better navy, better army, more resources and ironically, better battle tactics.

>History is kinda funny and sometimes I wonder if we got tricked in what the books said. Spartans had more homosexual practices than the "boy lovers" Athenians. Kinda ironic, that most philosophers in Athens had homosexuality titles as a perversion of the mind and body, to the point of Socrates killing himself because he was (falsely) accused of having homosexual sex with his disciples.
Do you spot anything... Ironic or otherwise in this portion?

Sparta is real.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sparta,_New_Jersey

The boys also got fucked, just the same as the girls!