No one on Any Forums would stand against this. FACT

No one on Any Forums would stand against this. FACT

Attached: 1661628668029589.webm (894x720, 2.92M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=S9qSbotXuHE
youtu.be/-Os-VW0U954
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1661630159851322.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=bw2uu4PRNGg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

which retards actually paid to attend this

I'm not in his weight class

idk but i like making you fags post about it impotently

Everyone with a brain in their skull knew Hyde would win. The size difference alone is a telltale sign.

touch grass

I could take him in a street fight, but not a boxing ring.

Why do so many of these youtube wanna be boxers fight with their hands down? One of the first things they teach you in any boxing class is to hold your hands up to protect your face. Yes there are some elite boxers with insane reflexes who fight with their hands down but they are an exception.

where can I watch without paying like a chump

youtube.com/watch?v=S9qSbotXuHE

youtu.be/-Os-VW0U954

THE CANDY MAN CAN

Attached: 1661639226577367.jpg (680x425, 42.5K)

He said he would give him candy round 3 and the madman did it. Hassan has been silent ever since

both them were literally gassed after 30 seconds.

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1661630159851322.webm

Attached: 1661638790936351.png (577x686, 942.37K)

I've been doing BJJ since I was 17. I would literally toy with him in a realistic combat scenario. I would probably hit an imanari roll on him, put him in a kneebar, and snap his leg in two. Probably snap both his arms with armbars and then just have fun with his limp useless body. I could do whatever I want to him frankly.

>IM GOING TO KILL HASAN PIKER!
>er you mean in the ring right haha....
>NO! IN REAL LIFE

Attached: sensible-chuckle.gif (250x250, 1.76M)

>t.

Attached: 1661635961872826.webm (720x1024, 1.16M)

Boxer physique is supposed to be lean and not too muscular, not to lose steam in 30 seconds.
That or have godlike cardio, but I don't think Sam knows what running is.

EMOTE ONLY MODE

BJJ only works if you're big and strong. A big strong explosive guy will destroy some scrawny jiu jitsu grappler

"As a former street thug-"

Attached: 1659481739710035.jpg (203x248, 20.38K)

>I've been doing BJJ since I was 17.
One year of training isn't impressive, zoomer.

Why doesn't he put any weight into those kicks? It's like he's practicing ballet.

should see the boxing bag vid, fucked up

PUNCH A NAZI

Attached: 1661637934495205.webm (640x640, 1.29M)

sam was less gassed by the end which is why he ended up winning. the other dude was throwing wild hay makers constantly for the first 2 rounds and sam was just kinda absorbing them and jabbing occasionally. a really terrible match at the end of the day but at least sam had a working strategy.

PETER PARKER! I'M COMING TO KILL YOU IN QUEENS, AT YOUR APARTMENT!

Attached: 1661632151142418.jpg (600x300, 52.86K)

He really is a big motherfucker and seems to enjoy fighting so I’m fine with admitting he’d kick my ass, but why does it matter? Id never step into a ring with him.

I used to train in thai, arms up, chin down. Don't put yourself in a position to get slept.

The good 'ol "knockout button", that tip of the chin.

sneyed

>HASAN PIKER
>I'M COMING TO KILL YOU
it never gets old

just tire him, he wont last 5 rounds

14 year olds shadowboxing in their room put more weight into their punches

this has got to be a joke.

>i-in the ring?
>NO IN REAL LIFE

babby's first video game combo

None of these YouTubers have a gas tank, that's why. Their arms probably can't stay up even if they want them to.

Is there the whole fight? I want to laugh at Sam being gassed 30 secs in.

>What was that, an exhibition?
>You need emotional content.

>this has got to be a joke.

i literally is, he just doesnt know it

a ticket to the candy factory and a chat with hitlers top guy would clue him in though

Attached: 1661631615925527.png (620x583, 18.58K)

it was 3 rounds in, hes an out of shape gasbag, and he spent the first 2 rounds wildly throwing haymakers nonstop. by the point of that webm, his fists probably felt as heavy as bricks and his biceps were probably burning.

Look at Sam and ask yourself if he really looks like the kind of guy who goes running.

This. It took the single greatest jiu jitsu practitioner in the world, a guy from a family that all trains jiu jitsu, a guy who grew up on the mat, trained his entire life, every single day, day in and day out sparring and rolling and drilling just to be able to fend off and eventually tap out an untrained 250lb bodybuilder. And so many dyel retards watched that and thought they can just take a few months of BJJ and then beat up anyone bigger than them. Not how it works at all. Size and strength will always beat skinny martial autists

Attached: mqdefault.jpg (320x180, 11.4K)

Hasan is such a humourless pussy.

he was well coached or smart enough to know that he'd gas out quickly so he spent the entire match mostly passively throwing jabs until his opponent became visibly gassed and was constantly dropping guard.

Who’s he fighting? I don’t recognize him.

Having a literal faggot fanbase (they/them pronoun gen Z bernie crowd) is like living life on easy mode, if you are capable of even just 1% more of what they're capable of they slurp it up and think it's amazing, since they have no other roll models that they can look up to (that aren't masculine far-righters)

youtube.com/watch?v=bw2uu4PRNGg

>Sams voice after the fight
lmao he sounds like a different person

post the ugly british girls one

>oh i love it here in the uk everyone is nice and great
>lot of ugly girls though, have you noticed that?

lookin' real jacked baby

why is Sam's head so fucking big

PHYSICAL BEAST

Attached: 1661628505715079.png (1080x1080, 2.7M)

that was funny

where can i see the full match

Who is the guy Sam was even fighting?

WOW, HYDE IS A REAL BEAST! THAT GUY IS A BEAST. IMAGINE IF HE PUNCHED YOU? WHAT A BEAST, HUH? IMAGINE IF HE FUCKED YOUR WIFE?

The madman actually did it. I guess he's on like human growth hormones and all that kinda stuff.

The roach FEARS the bloat

As rich as he is you'd think he would be able to hire some better trainers at least.

is this a new mix on that boomer BJJ "we get on ground?" copypasta

These pics are unironically dimes.
kek what a nasty beast

sam hyde won.

>t. sissy turkroach

Attached: 1661629139842975.png (2034x1206, 3.68M)