What's my opinion on them Any Forums?

Attached: fqpk4l5hz3sx.png (1280x720, 909.41K)

damn jay fucking cleaned up

mike and jay rule
rich is very rarely good, very often cringe, people that like him in general are probably as oblivious to why people don't like them either

You had a crush on Mike in the early years but as time has passed you grew up into a healthy 18 year old and now have a crush on Jay who became a chad in recent years, you don't like rich because he reminds you of your creepy uncle.

>jay

Attached: bussin mong.png (203x298, 98.41K)

mike is the best, jay is like reddit where it takes him 15 years to catch up with the rest of the critical film world (the fact that he's only recently started trashing the MCU is telling of this), and rich is genuinely retarded and should only be on best of the worst paired with mike.

>Jay who became a chad
which Jay you're talking about?

I think Mike and Jay are actually as dumb as Rich but only Rich has the slightest clue that he is dumb.

You think that
-The Nerd Crew and trivia episodes have infinite rewatchabiliy value
-The "best of rlm 20xx" compilations are amazing background noise
-You should watch movies based on if their Half in the Bag review sounds interesting
-Anything that isn't comprised of mostly those 3 isnt worth your time and should be left for an autist to scour through and find a nice nugget to add to a "best of rlm 20xx compilation"

Jay is the only one who doesn't look miserable while discussing movies. Rich and Mike have this aura of "Why am I still here at my age? When everything went to shit?"

We used to like them but now we've turned.

idk why they refuse review the batman and I think mike is a closed homosexual

god I want to see Jay's feet

Mike became an ugly bastard.
Jay became a Chad
Rich just degenerated.

Irony has ruined an entire generation. I think they mostly make easy pickings content and hide behind any critique behind a layer of irony; very dishonest content in that regard. I watch them though. But they watch garbage movies. Seriously baffling that they never watched that western movie before. You might as-well listen to a commentary track on one of your favorite movies; they're equally cringe, wrong, pretentious and meaningless. They're good substitute friends though.

I watched some garbage movie today just because RLM reviewed it and the trailer made me interested. But ultimately it's just another mediocre movie.

>people get older
woah...
by the way it'll happen to you

All three of them are pretty fucking stupid, which is to be expected from internet critics, but their smugness is unbearable

used to love them.

now they're levels below where they used to be & it started with the lacklustre disney war reviews where they took a year to release them & let everyone else do the work on those disasters. ok fine.

then they started memeing about not reviewing things people wanted them to, & this is still the current trend. boring.

mike is still fine but ever since jay's "REY ISNT A MARY SUE" "IM DOING THE VOICE AHA" crap he's been on a roll with his queer politics & it's insufferable.

I hate Jay now

The one we all know and love

Attached: Mildly+related+_68ac92e59848019c864f3d163c86de30.jpg (1200x780, 215.18K)

Well Mike’s recent financing deal with the Chinese has collapsed and Jay has moved to bring forward a fresh vote on control of the RLM steering committee. Rumour is Jay won’t stand himself and will use Josh as a stand in. Josh will likely attract the Rich vote which will guarantee a Jack vote. Jay has finally found a way to lift Mike’s rigor mortised fingers from the till.

>Hasn't been a Plinketto or Wheel episode in over 4 months
It's over.

Attached: 1542522498833.png (308x294, 152.85K)