This would have easily made over a billion

Face it, DC fucked up by hiring that twink.

Attached: ben-affleck-s-the-batman-fan-casting-poster-99324-large.jpg (588x828, 150.18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EVdNNmnoTc8
youtube.com/watch?v=ZkqyIoYAXV8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'm pissed that we'll never get this, or a standalone Leto Joker movie.

Attached: 1636939508663.png (809x809, 575.43K)

It’s still going to.

>This would have easily made over a billion
like Batman v Superman

>Grosses over $700 million
>After being released in February
>Covid still not completely over
Honestly, did pretty well if you don't take it out of context. Winters in general are more dangerous, healthwise, so people stay home.

lol no:
youtube.com/watch?v=EVdNNmnoTc8

Any chance to make capeshills and Snyderfags go on suicide watch makes me so happy. I hope all your capeshit is canceled by the studio or bombs at the box office, faggots

Attached: 1659566424261322.jpg (1260x700, 530.87K)

didnt no way home make 2 billion, months prior?

The Superman portion of that movie dragged its performance down. A solo Batfleck movie would be an entirely different beast. Everyone and their mother was raving about the warehouse scene. A whole movie like that, with many of the rogues appearing like in the Arkham games would have had huge hype.

They fucked up by making a CW tv show and selling it as a movie

I would've watched it to laugh.

If Ben could have stayed off the sauce and committed to the film then it would have actually gotten made.

fucking kino, stay mad pleb
youtube.com/watch?v=ZkqyIoYAXV8

Attached: bane guy.jpg (495x720, 81.53K)

I agree. DC fails at everything.

Mock Marvel but they make billion dollar films. DC cancels black Batgirl cause they know they lost.

I liked him in BvS but his role in Justice League, even Synder cut was pathetic. He was useless and all his action scenes looked awful. Like he was this fat old dude trying to be a credit to the team but looks awkward as fuck. That fucking stupid ass pat he gives the military guy when Sups is revived and him limping off with Flash in the tunnel is some of the worst scenes Batman has ever had.

>Mock Marvel but they make billion dollar films.
Do you also praise McDonald's and Marlboro? You sound like sheep.

It's so weird that Leto looked better as Joker in this video than in the actual movie.

That's unfortunately the result of Snyder/WB trying to play ball with fanboys who thought he was "too dark" in BvS. Even though his brutal methods are far more believable than this fairy tale "no one gets killed or hurt ever" bullshit.

there's someTHIIIIIIIIIIIIN IN THE WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmhhhhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
SOMETHING. IN THE WAY. YEAH.
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Literally the worst movie I've watched in 3 years.

He did a good job. It's gonna be a really good trilogy, I can tell. I think his character is really going to impress the doubters next time around.

If anya was catwoman it would have made a billion.