Wtf, this was literally just Ready Or Not, but worse...

Wtf, this was literally just Ready Or Not, but worse. Just more romantic padding for women and then a sprinkle of “fuck whitey” thrown on top, with laughable CGI and a dumbass epilogue ending.
Also it didn’t have Samara Weaving, 2/10.

Attached: A724C837-EE09-44E0-9F04-23669149FD25.jpg (700x1020, 153.31K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/RJ_jv3JMs2g
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Ready or not wasnt that good. Just "ok". This movie looks like trash.

spoilers pls

Every movie or show that has a black protagonist and white villain is a fuck white movie to you.

TRANS RIGHTS NOW
BLACK RIGHTS NOW

NO HATE HERE
I STAND WITH UKRAINE

>Hollywood is racist
who would of ever guess

Attached: 1644945118141.gif (300x159, 1.55M)

I didn’t spoil anything in the OP post.
I liked Ready Or Not quite a bit. The only thing that was a bit much for me, from memory, was when the Grandma had to act really pissed, but that was for like 2 seconds. Also Samara Weaving is so beautiful.
This movie is trash. It pretty much has the EXACT SAME twist as Ready Or Not, a lot of the same plot elements, copy+pasted characters, etc. the only difference is the circumstances that lead the main characters to this setting, and maybe the annoying as hell romance plot that looked like it was made for teen girls who think about Harry Styles all day.

Maybe, but they made it an explicit point to have the sassy black friend comment on whitey at every turn.

Also, the epilogue ending. Holy shit.
I don’t know if you autists watch Stranger Things, but you know that episode where Eleven sneaks off to meet with a bunch of punk kids with powers and it’s never mentioned again? The last minute of this movie has that feeling. It’s hard to explain, but it’s a lazy “tieing up loose ends” finale that plays it badass, and it doesn’t work. In fact, the “in-laws” line in Ready Or Not while she smokes a cigarette is more “badass.” It’s still cheesy, but it’s satisfying.
I really can’t get over how much they ripped off Ready Or Not with this shit. It actually pisses me off.

i was asking for spoilers, you dummy

Also, ALSO, the fucking opening is the same. In Ready Or Not, it’s a distressed groom running away from the family and getting killed. In this movie, it’s the Bride running away from the family and killing herself. It’s the same dramatic “ohhhh wants happening here” vibe.

It's a nibber

Both movies have a romance. In this movie, the main character has a cousin she’s never heard about and she falls in love with the Lord of the manor she’s brought to to attend a wedding. Turns out, she hasn’t met the bride because she is the bride, and the Lord of the manor tricked her.
In Ready Or Not, the main character is a bride.
In both movies, they have families with a “dark secret.”
In this movie, they’re vampires that deal with a pact to stay vampires and be young forever. The family wants to make her a vampire and the guy she’s married is implied to be ancient, like Dracula.
In Ready Or Not, they make a deal with a demon, which gave their family riches for generations. Their dark secret is that they play a random game on their wedding night, and if it’s hide and seek, they hunt you to the death unless you make it to the morning.
Both movies take place in a spooky mansion. Both movies have the protagonist find out the dark secret by having her witness the family kill a maid. Both movies have secret supernatural secrets and pacts to give them eternal riches or youth. Both movies have the protagonist fall in love with and then kill their husbands. Both movies have a scene where the bride leaves the mansion and it looks like she’ll escape, only to be captured and brought back to the mansion for the final confrontation. Both movies have the mansion burned down in the end. Both movies end with a quip and a badass shot of the main character, then it cuts to the credits with some hyped up pop song to show how badass the ending was, but it was tolerable in ready or not, in this one, it was just laughable and out of place.
There’s a lot of shit I’m forgetting, but even if both movies were equally as good, ready or not would be better because Samara Weaving is my Any Forums waifu.

Attached: 6B62BA1B-3EC8-4B19-8596-C3102FD69DC6.jpg (480x737, 87.57K)

Okay, correction, I rewatched the scene and she doesn’t kill her husband in Ready Or Not. Technically, the demon does because the family didn’t fulfill their pact to kill the bride by sunrise. Still, she throws her ring at him, says “I want a divorce,” and he blows up from the curse. Still veeeerrrryyyyy similar.

For anons who want spoilers, The Invitation did not have a scene half as good as this: youtu.be/RJ_jv3JMs2g

Both movies came out in August, too.

Ready or not was trash though. Weaving never gets nude and looks like a skeleton face these days. These bitches were sexy though.

Attached: ready-or-not-maids-black-dress.jpg (1200x800, 276.29K)

>Ready Or Not
Tht movie is fucking garbage.

I will not have you insult my wife or the movie where she looks like an absolute qt in white.

She needs to get her pussy and tits out like a real scream queen until then she will always be B-list actress.

What sucks about The Invitation is that there’s no consequence to the bride choosing to become a vampire at the end. They just give her superpowers that let her overpower the family in their escape, but it would have been much more interesting if they made it clear that she would have to feed on regular humans to stay alive or something.

She’s had her nudes leaked. She’s got a decent body. Margot’s body is better but fuck, I love Samara’s face so much. It’s like if they mixed Margot Robbie and Emma Stone. I could kiss her and love her all day. Imagine her giggling at your jokes and looking up at you lovingly while she sucks your cock.