Now that the dust has cleared, did he make a good grilled cheese?

youtu.be/8E4cQHejFq0

Attached: SmartSelect_20220827-223018_YouTube.jpg (1440x1047, 784.33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7wQpHTnji68
youtube.com/watch?v=Yd3ffi0vk30
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why kimchi??

why is he so fucking red

He's bri'ish and been exposed to sunlight for more than 0.00004th of a second

To this day I don’t understand why he uploaded this video. It feels like something from an alternate reality

I imagine it's like a spicy sauerkraut. So it would probably taste pretty good with the cheeses he used. His choice of bread is pretty interesting. I should really make this for myself so I can truly judge if it's good or not.

his "frito pie" is worse
youtube.com/watch?v=7wQpHTnji68

This is what Hitler wanted.

He acknowledged that it's shit, retarded fanboy. You should eat shit instead.

Fraud

I had poutine with kimchi on it last week at a brewery. It was fucking awful. It doesn't belong on anything that isn't korean

>current year
>simping for Jordan Ramsay
Kys

>t.

Attached: 3D052F81-B550-4E6B-A782-158DBC46B236.jpg (615x617, 39.74K)

His daughter recorded it. He knew the sandwich was trash but since it was him and his daughter having fun on vacation he uploaded it anyway, fully underestimating the autism of internet trolls.

Kimchi and Cheese is actually pretty common in Korea.

>WHO'S LAUGHING NOW GORDON
youtube.com/watch?v=Yd3ffi0vk30

>"Alright, that was a nice retarded father-daughter reel just between us, now let's record the real one where I actually do the thing I'm supposed to be good at."

That's what would've happened if what you said was true and you weren't just making excuses for him.

Kek. Sounds like pure cope to me.

He really fucked up when he used aged cheese like that. That stuff doesn't melt very well and releases really gross oil. He should have used a mozzarella and fresh Cheever instead. That would have also tasted way better with the Kimchi. The bread also looked pretty sad.

>He's bri'ish
Are you sure about that? He doesn't look British to me.

Attached: 1661541294978669.jpg (586x666, 125.15K)

wtf.... where is the easy cheesey ooey gooeyness? the buttery sputtery margarino? the delicious wonderbread that melts in your mouth? and not a craft single American Slice in sight!!! this is an affront to american culture and most certainly NOT how my mommy used to make!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: soyjak.png (600x727, 124.32K)