This is the best disney princess, it's time to admit that live action Aladdin was really good...

this is the best disney princess, it's time to admit that live action Aladdin was really good, and it was a few too mediocre songs away from being a perfect film

Attached: tv.jpg (280x403, 51.6K)

don't worry bros, I'll execute simps and disney cultists like OP in my new empire

She is major cute but you'd have to pay me for me to watch live action Disney movies in Current Year.

it's unironically a great movie, you might not believe it but it's actually true

I really doubt it's better than the animated movie. That's my main beef with these l.a. Disney movies. They're unnecessary because they got it perfect the first time around.

> I CAN'T STAY SILENT, YOU CAN'T KEEP ME QUIET..
>Gets silenced in the next scene
Best Princess

the characters are way better, like i said in op, the few songs that she sings aren't as good as the two sung by will smith and the one by main character, those are fucking fantastic, they're directly from the first film for sure i remember them and they stuck with me

there's something about the way the cgi is animated that jives really well, it's as classic as the original i'm sure, i just really love how they fleshed out the characters, Jafar is fucking cool as shit

Yeah its not bad

>I can be the next sultan!
>Proceeds to not know how to buy an apple

>No Robin Williams
Yeah it's shit he made those movies what they are. Will fucking Smith can't hold a candle to a comedy legend.

but he actually can, the movie is fantastic
his deliveries are very natural

>IM NOT READY TO MAKE NICE! IM NOT READY TO BACK DOWN! CAUSE IM MAD AS HELL AND DONT HAVE TIME TO GO ROUND AN ROUND AN ROUND!!

As natural as this post

Can't say that when Emma Watson was one

It’s unironically the best live action disney remake I’ve seen because they didn’t stray too far from the animated one. I hate niggers but Will Smith wasn’t really that bad. Jafar being a beta cringecel sucked though.

Naomi is cute but you're smoking crack if you think she can touch cartoon jasmin.

uggo

retarded faggot, a fucking drawing isn't even in the contending for best girl

Attached: tv.jpg (399x501, 51.03K)

3DPD

ur stupid

Lily james is the best princess