Starting The Wire

What am I in for?

Attached: p7892928_b_h10_ab.jpg (960x540, 107.74K)

N

Best thing HBO has ever produced

A great show, at times the greatest

pure kino, especially season 2

Second best. Im sure I dont need to remind you all of what the actual best is. Pic related.

The most n-word in any media ever

All in all they should have ditched the journo aspect on season 5. It was boring and no one cared about it. Jimmy doing Jimmy things was actually good, but they should have focused more on the actual politicians that ruined Baltimore.

Kino of the highest order

HAMSTERDAM

The best piece of media about what being a nigga is like.

Reddit tier court monologues where a violent nigger tells a lawyer that being a lawyer for criminals is the same as shooting and stealing from people
Also that nigger is gay and can walk away from a 10 storey fall
The rest of it especially season 4 is "we dindu nuffin it da school fault". Then you have le epic chess scene

>about what being a nigga is like.
i always thought it was about how to deal with the nigger problem

Did you post carnivale

>devoid of any personality, i must parrot [site i am on]'s opinions and use [site i am on]'s insults
Not only did you waste everyone's precious bandwidth, but you just made everyone else more retarded. Consider never posting again, regardless of what you post.

Meant for @173225326

a hot waitress with a fat ass

Lots of gay niggas

my parents were watching this shit. I saw 2 random scenes. One was a black kid buying tools, the other was a black kid giving a stupid answer to a math question. Both of these were drawn out for over 2 minutes. It's slow burn reddit pseudointellectual trash

as apposed to you which is no intellectual trash

>BRO IT'S SO DEEP LIKE THE NIGGER SCHOOL IS BAD BECAUSE OF SOCIOECONOMIC SHIT WOAH PROFOUND

>you which is no intellectual
Yes, I am not an intellectuals. The intellectuals were the ones telling you to wear your mask for 5 centuries and shut down society to stop the cough, I am glad not to be a part of that group

I'm Swedish we did none of that, never wore a mask once and no one else did