The ending was fucking stupid

The ending of Better Call Saul is easily in the top 5 worst series endings that I've seen. Everything about BcS was fucking kino up until the last 20 minutes or so.

HURR DURR I'm gonna confess to everything giving up a 7 year sentence for a live sentience because I want to my ex to respect me or some bullshit like that

What the FUCK???

Attached: 277713-better-call-saul-season-6-trailer[1].jpg (918x506, 20.58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yBm4K00SMEk
youtu.be/ilfYnhXD-bE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

which was out of character even with how he acted for the entire episode and series

You watched 6 seasons of a show and learned nothing about its main character. Impressive.

>kino
>BcS

The whole thing was filler written on the fly, the numbers were so bad they tried injecting more BB, but still nobody gave a shit.

I'm not going to bother explaining the ending to you, but would you really have preferred an ending where he gets out in 7 years and goes back to doing the same shit again? Like The Wolf of Wall Street? I think that would have been boring. It was also good to see him be honest for once.

That being said, Gould clearly doesn't understand the US justice system. The prison Saul was in at the end was definitely not maximum security. It would have been pretty crushing if he was placed in 23/7 isolation, I'm glad that they didn't go that route, especially considering he made an effort to do the right thing for himself and the victims of the Heisenberg/BB era legacy.

Attached: bboveranalysed.jpg (1200x802, 300.34K)

i mean what else he got, anymore?

>i mean what else he got, anymore?
dragon ball super

Not being in fucking prison?

Dont worry he gets pardoned by Trump in 2016.

Attached: Tony.png (228x417, 118.96K)

Him taking the blame for Howard's death was some super simp behaviour. Saul just wanted to fuck with the guy. Maybe wreck his car. It was Kim that came up with the ruining the guys life idea

>because I want to my ex to respect me or some bullshit like that
Oh so you didn't understand the ending. Got it.

>if i pretend the ending is good it means im smarter then you

nice lack of awareness, its objectively shit and you are low iq

I'm just going to re-post my shit, because you "WAAAAH THE BCS ENDING SUCKED BECAUSE I'M TOO STUPID TO UNDERSTAND IT. SIMPING JIMMMMMY". fags are annoying

>Shows a tinge of regret over Chuck's death in Nippy during the exchange with the security guard as he uses his brother's death to get the guard to listen to him and not turn around and see the "Slipping" criminal
>Shows hesitation when scamming the cancer man, calling back to how he used Walt. The guy with cancer's bank account is the same amount that Walt's doctor bills were.
>Marion, someone who's a stand-in callback to his elder law days, breaks through his criminal larp by saying he "trusted him", causing him to show pain. This was said by Kim to Jimmy about Irene and how the Sandpiper residents "trusted him".
>Tries to use Howard's murder as leverage to get better sentencing conditions, but finds out Kim already admitted to it.

Do you see a pattern here? All of his schemes in the Gene timeline involve using people from his past and the cracks showing momentarily in his criminal mask. Her owning up to it makes the mask finally shatter, because she's the love of his life and isn't just a ghost haunting him from the past. He regains who he once was and follows her lead. They both become redeemed.

So, the next time you want to cry about how you got filtered, just keep it to yourself.

Attached: 1653406244824.jpg (375x461, 19.72K)

Which theme is better?

youtube.com/watch?v=yBm4K00SMEk

youtu.be/ilfYnhXD-bE

Attached: sddefault.jpg (640x480, 58.61K)

>muh stunning and brave character development
>saul is a scumbag scammer for the entire show but changes his way in the last 2 episodes
> such a bold and daring character arch, such high tier writing and character progression

he was actually in conflict throughout the early seasons but chuck's perceived betrayal and death sent him over the edge

>Ignores the whole post and doubles down on his headcanon.

Attached: 1653060012798.jpg (865x655, 51.74K)

He was being punished for meth related crimes, not some low-level scams he pulled. Why should they contribute to his sentence, other than him grassing himself out for some retarded reason. Even if he really came clean about all of this, there's no fucking way he'd get 80+ years.
What they should have done, is have him take the 7 years, and leave the rest ambiguous. Everyone could decide for themselves if he'd
stay clean, or go back to scams, and if so if he'd get caught again. Maybe establish that he'd be closely looked on probation for the rest of his life. Or on the other hand, that he still has some money hidden away. In s6 he only decides to go back to crime after learning the feds took all his hidden money, that he was probably counting on retrieving when the things cool down. Maybe having some of it after prison would be enough so that he keeps low for the rest of his life.
It would be pretty similar to The Wire ending, where Marlo walks absolutely free, not even the 7 years, with millions in cash, after doing some fucking heinous stuff not even comparable to Saul's level. The police is pissed and will gladly arrest him for anything so he should keep low, but he could still do sth retarded to boost his street credit, the only thing he really cared about that was taken from him. Theoretically he's set for the rest of his life, but he could still get played like Stringer, and go back to crime. That ending would leave people free to discuss it and interpret it any way they want. Unfortunately the writers decided for us all, that 60+ Saul possibly stealing money from some guy's credit card would be too big of a menace to society, therefore he needs to rot in jail for the rest of his life.

BCS’ intro sticks in your mind more but I suppose BB’s is more iconic.

The ending was fucking gay
Bravo vince
You shit the bed once again

Attached: A1BE7810-F420-4F63-906B-2117F070A27B.jpg (480x853, 43.41K)

Attached: 1658658915791104.jpg (478x478, 56.98K)

I watched "incestflix" for years before picking up this show, so when I finally started it with the gf, it felt a bit awkward...