There are people who say they prefer left over right

>there are people who say they prefer left over right

Attached: Jennifer.jpg (1021x681, 152.61K)

I am people

Not even the original actress

The original one was the bitch from the office but had to be recast cause Michael j fox is a fucking manlet

Elisabeth Shue was funnier and could actually act.

There are people who prefer either to marty's mom

this is me. i am that person. im living my truth

I am not those people

Boohoo instead of being the perfect movie who had all the right pieces, fuck manlets because we missed out on coomerbait

left was really fucking sexy. one of the first chicks I was attracted to while young. I love Elisabeth Shue but left did something to me

Yes

Eric stoltz is a better actor and the movie would have been better with him

shue is a 10, perfect, she's cute cute CUTE
there's this low quality pic, think it's the only proof she was actually on the set at one point.
where's the stoltz cut? she's probably in there if it exists.

Attached: jan.jpg (1236x1280, 680.68K)

I wish I could rub my dick in Elizabeth Shue's chin

If I had a time machine would have told doc im going to ancient egypt with my my ar15 and assraping cleopatra to see what all the fuss was about. I would shake Caesars hand and give him a gun too. Loosely translate with my phone to kill every senator in Rome and kill the germans asap.

Horrible wig

this just make her alternate timeline Jennifer problem solved to busy dealing with crispin suing them

Left looks better in the film design-wise. The costume needs to be redone once part 2 happened. Shue might be the better actress but left serves the film much better.

I could never get over Shue's manface

why was she replaced?

After her mother was diagnosed with cancer, Wells put her career on hold for family reasons, and told the studio she would be unavailable to reprise her Back to the Future role for the two sequels. Actress Elisabeth Shue replaced her.

Elizabeth Shue is super hot but for whatever she looks like she could be Marty's mother's friend in the movie. She looks too old for the role. I'm surprised she was only 26 at the time because she looks like she's in her 30s.

>The original one was the bitch from the office but had to be recast
I was genuinely not aware of that. Everyone knows about Stoltz being recast but never heard that one.

Attached: melora.png (690x936, 856.59K)