Why does everybody hate it?

why does everybody hate it?

Attached: file.png (259x383, 160.85K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mLuKKxJ3p4Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

idk but i the only thing about this movie was the feeling of boredom watching it.

Because it's a bad film with a bad cast of people who don't understand hitman. 47 is not some kind of good samaritan, he does good, but he doesnt do it on a whim. The prostitute was a witness, and he has no qualms in killing witnesses.

i picture 47 as some sort of autstic hustler
In his private life he's probably made millins in the stock market
basically if andrew tate and patrick bateman had an autist-savant baby

Attached: bale-2.jpg (1200x800, 204.74K)

should have used this webm instead, but 47 probably reads

Attached: lit BTFO.webm (270x480, 951.24K)

If he killed her, he wouldn't have gotten a Silent Assassin rating at the end.

47 is such a well characterized and clearly written character in the games that the writing of the film 47i is especially jarring.

Part of what makes 47 such a fun character is the dark sense of humor and the dry sarcasm, the deadpan delivery, and the fact that ANYONE saw a guy like 47 in real life, their first mental reaction would be "wow this guy with the fucking barcode tattooed on the back of his neck looks like he kills people for money," but nobody in-game ever draws that conclusion, they just act like this 6'4 bald guy whose face looks like it was carved out of marble in an image of thanatos by Greek death-cultists is a janitor or whatever because he's wearing a jumpsuit that's obviously not his size.

Its cheesy but a somewhat faithful adaptation. I really liked it as a Blood Money fan. The guy they casted for 47 was perfect.

is the 2007 version (timothy olyphant) or the 2015 version (Rupert Friend) better?

We all wish we could be contract killers who could blend in this well.
youtube.com/watch?v=mLuKKxJ3p4Q

Attached: cUPKq8s4X21ygJn-BtfwQQ6iDHDV6w2_y69pXvLpu2U.jpg (600x315, 49.55K)

late night cinemax kino. oldfags know what i'm talking about.

Olyphant is fun but I don't think 47 should be played by random generic american actor

>47 has a suitcase full of equipment
>inside this suitcase is a key
>interpol guy finds this key when they raid 47’s hotel room
>key just happens to open the door to the church at the end of the film which allows interpol guy to arrest 47 and the CIA agent to help him escape again

So did 47 know from the start that he was being set up, or did the writers just miss this hole? He has no reason to posses a key that opens that particular door otherwise.

read little to no books in my life so no litfag but this guy is fucking cringe meme

because it's cringe

man that Russian chick was hot

47 looked mediocre before nu-hitman made him an aryan god
He's canonnically 5'10" and I personally love how he looks in absolution, say whatever about the game but he looks fine

Attached: iu[1].jpg (1280x720, 396.52K)

47 is basically a fusion between the Terminator and James Bond

personally I think 47's face should look somewhat unnatural, like a mannequin
in absolution he just looks like a very angry ugly guy

That's the point, he looks like just a guy coming out of his god-forsaken office job, likely with some divorces on his back.

I can't take bald people seriously