Gets exposed as a lying puta that cheated on her husband, fucker her leading actor, and backstabbed her leading actress...

>gets exposed as a lying puta that cheated on her husband, fucker her leading actor, and backstabbed her leading actress, and lied about firing Shia

Is her career over?

Attached: Screenshot_20220826-173536_Twitter.jpg (1438x1998, 1.13M)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Claud_Cockburn
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

she's a woman she'll get away with it

>i wish we'd disengage from this cycle of bullying and hatred
>it's mostly men hating women
>doesn't that make you hate men?

fear of the wall mind broke her and shes just a nutty loon at this point. could get a lot worse too, would be good entertainment. imagine how bogged shes going to get

Fact: if you ask any woman which individual held them back most in life (not which system, not which "theory") they will always name another woman because they inherently hate and distrust one another

This is related to but independent fr all being whores btw

Incredible

Attached: 1661535831066802.png (1018x2036, 342.68K)

>we assume the worst from women and I don't know why

Probably because Women have spent the last 50-70 years proving how disgusting, selfish, retarded, and short cited, they really are.

The internet has turned this shit up to 11 and exposed women for the faithless whores they really are and any Man with 2 brain cells to rub together is wise to their ways now.

not reading all that shit. greentext it

Damn got a decent amount of incels in this thread

blacks and women are extremely narcissistic and don't understand that they're being judged by their character, not race or gender. it just so happens that there's a strong correlation

Shia is literally /our/ guy

I get more pussy than you, white boy. Stfu lmaooo

The amount of waste eloquence generated by society's demand for men to destroy themselves on the rocky shore of a womans syren craigs.

Lying is in the blood I guess. Grandpa:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Claud_Cockburn
>Cockburn was "a leading British Communist Party member", and by the 1940s, he was reputed to be a prominent figure in "the Comintern in Western Europe".
>According to writer Adam Hochschild, Cockburn functioned as Stalinist propagandist during the war "on [Communist] Party orders". In one instance, Cockburn claimed to have been an eyewitness to a battle that he totally invented.
BTW a century later you see this behavior even here, with the tankies cocksucking Russia, but that's beside the point.

>We don't give people the benefit of the doubt - specifically women
I like how she didn't even say "especially", she deliberately excluded men from the word "people".

>buddhism: women cannot achieve enlightenment they are too rooted in earthly bullshit
>islam: women are property, listen to them as you would listen to a goat
>christianity: women led to the downfall of mankind
>judaism: women led to the downfall of mankind
>random pilgrims in Salem: women are bitches who got other chicks killed because they were jealous
>rap music: women ain't nothing but hoes and tricks
everyone agrees that women are vapid, soul crushing creatures. That's why we expect the worst from them.

Shia has little daughter

Olivia lied about firing him

Shia doesn't want his baby girl to read this when she's older

QRD?

damn this guy is cringe as fuck. Just say it's a lie and move on

>I like how she didn't even say "especially", she deliberately excluded men from the word "people".

youre giving her too much respect lol. shes not clever enough for that nor is any feminist. these people talk a word at a time and just say the first big fancy word that pops into their head

Attached: 1660845173581947.jpg (1080x1233, 161.42K)

>bitch why you always lying

But why do we love our mothers and grandma's?

Hi Chang

>And I don't know why
I do. It's because women are fucking evil.

are they supposed to cocksuck a world militarist empire that steals trillions from taxpayers?