Little Demon

What do you think of the new animated TV show starring Aubrey Plaza as the mother of the antichrist and Danny DeVito as the devil?

Attached: little-demon-1024x576[1].jpg (1024x576, 77.12K)

PIazza can't act and has no range.

>new animated series
I give it 2 seasons before its cancelled

Oh wow another piece of media mocking Christianity. How risqué

Wow so EDGY and DARING you made a show about Satanism!!! I bet that triggers the chuds and incels out there!!!

It's an FX show. They very rarely cancel shows after one season.

she was fine in the one time machine movie and prey

I feel like I've already seen 20 shows exactly like this.

Also this.

The mick & that animated show about yhe fat demon and goth kid still hasn't seen a new season

The Mick was Fox, and they cancel shit left and right for no fucking reason (RIP Son of Zorn). Don't know what you're talking about with the fat demon/goth kid.

Has anyone watched this yet? I keep seeing ads for it and have nothing else to do.

adult swim did it like 20 years ago though

with more interesting art. these are some fucking bland characters and backgrounds.

why western cartoons look so fucking ugly? holy shit

Attached: 1661527439105578.webm (460x259, 2.82M)

how woke is it?

It will likely be pretty cringe and boring.

>tittilation for perverted nerds is... le good!

I do not have any interest in this program and hope it fails bigly

Attached: 58782.jpg (458x445, 55.81K)

haha satanism funny lmao

Attached: 047678FE-A826-442F-9977-6AF30AA393DD.png (680x709, 243.33K)

Just more evidence that demons are indeed amogus.

>attractive female characters are... le bad!

yes?

Attached: Screenshot_274.png (296x275, 146.96K)

They're all animated in digital goyslop software that tweens shit effortlessly.

It's nice to see hollywood kikes finally start being honest about their satanic worshiping habits.

If the kid were an angel it wouldn't be any fun now would it? Snowflake faggots.

>Think Aubery is hot af
>This show looks like garbage.

I am conflicted

Attached: Aubrey.gif (480x270, 115.53K)

what do you mean? we literally and unironically celebrate deadly sins, complete with their own flags and civil rights movements. the antichrist fit into today would just be another kid, at least morally speaking. making them a morally good character by christian standards trying to fit into today's world would be way more fun.

>making them a morally good character by christian standards trying to fit into today's world would be way more fun.
They already did that, it's called Moral Orel.

is he moral?

The kid is voiced by Danny devitos daughter. Bet she had to work really hard to land that role, good for her

He does his best

Attached: 71SlGsnPalL._SX300_.jpg (300x225, 9.04K)