What the fuck is her actual problem with us guys???

What the fuck is her actual problem with us guys???

Attached: A9A47D17-22DB-4A6F-B825-A4667ED3B2E8.jpg (1080x1440, 297.43K)

who?

The showrunner for She-Hulk.

again, who?

learn to google

Angry lesbian feminist in a society that sees misandry as acceptable

The reception of the Pickle Rick episode and more accurately the therapist character probably mindbroke her and now she hates male nerds with a passion.

>you should look up this random bitch because SHE HATES US
even if she does, i'm not going to give her the satisfaction of a google algorithm upvote

Just look at her, the constant look of disgust that all the males around must give her. She's pissed.

ew

She is the ugly fat friend of her social group, the tag a long. She had to sit with her legs tucked up to her chest in college listening intently while her friends got railed by the football team. She is bitter and jealous and is a huge cunt because of it. Ironically, this forged her into a workholholic business woman who likes to bully others and clawed her way to some kind of position of authority and power.

Is this some random bank teller?

She literally went to college and over half her courses were distilled radfem propaganda while the other half was just radfem-ized versions of other subversive shit.

I mean you gotta actually look into the "Women's Studies Curricula" and who is responsible for creating it, women who are literally on record, on FILM advocating mass extermination of males, keeping a breeding population alive just to work and produce sperm, but never have sex or see their children, their sperm would need to be harvested, one woman said, "painfully if possible, to balance the pain of childbirth."

I mean, do you understand that that is literal psychopathy speaking? And that's what "Women's Studies" is. It's THAT, ad infinitum.

Women get YEARS of this shit in school and you wonder why they're fucking TRAUMATIZED. They've been taught to internalize other women's profound mental illness and then expected to act on it, literal psychopath training.

And you can never fully heal this damage, these women, most of them go right into education and perpetuate the cycle, starting with the youngest kids possible. "Oh, I'll emasculate all the little boys so they become better men!" How'd that work out for the country?

That's not what China's teaching their boys. They're teaching their kids how to come out of the surf and charge up the beach and bayonet white piggus.

So that's what Margaret Cho looks like now

She's an asian but no white man wants to fuck her. She's rabid.

Americans ruin everything

I thought it was the bitch from Star Wars. I was like "Damn, she got fat."

no one wanted to fuck her in highschool

>another ex rick and morty writer writing for marvel
hmm i dunno user

being in show business makes you go crazy

checked and extremely based

What an ugly fat gook bitch.

>this is what chinkspammers think is hot

Attached: 1636922038202.jpg (487x463, 31.9K)

I'd still need nine beers or so to get through that one

when will americans learn that those things aren't asian

Attached: american ''asians'' are a subspecies.jpg (2160x1500, 1.33M)