I don't buy it

I'm calling it. I don't know of a single person who has watched or talked about this. Seriously, HBO. Just say you had 50 million people watching. Fucking. Try. Me.

Attached: You Will Watch Nothing and You Will be Happy.jpg (946x874, 123.64K)

What the fuck are you going to do about it, bitch? Post a reaction image? Cry more.

Same. None of the people who woudn't shut up about GoT have said word one about it. If it weren't for the shitposting here I wouldn't even know it existed.

lol. okay.

Are you HBO?

>i don't believe that a series meant as a prequel to one of the most watched TV shows of all time from one of the biggest television production companies had many viewers.
>i do however believe that since the 4 people i know didn't watch it, no one did.

Attached: qvLBT05.jpg (720x480, 38.86K)

Blackcock will give them free, freshly printed money for churning out this garbage. An audience isn't needed for them.

I can't make myself watch it the trailers where painful

this thread is the first time I've heard of it.
Is it real?

>getting angry about a TV show you didnt watch
take an autism pill and rethink your life

yes?

They would have renewed it even if it totally flopped. GoT is all they have. This news is to generate hype for marketing. People like to watch shows with confident futures.

Sir, this is a Wendy's.

it turns out it's even easier to cook the viewing numbers on streaming platforms than it is for regular cable tv. but the show is ultra expensive, if it isn't bringing home the bacon, the truth will out. especially with WB cutting the fat lately. but yeah the show feels like a big fat zilch, no organic enthusiasm. woke is cancer etc

Why do conservatives always struggle with statistics?

>Doesn't think a streaming service would fudge their viewership numbers.
Think about it fren. Has any streaming service ever honestly said "Yo, everyone. Our show ate a dick. Sorry about that. I hope it doesn't curb our endless debt stream."

They seems to love statistics, especially crime and suicide statistics. Lefties hate those though.

Are you going to believe the news or your own lying eyes?

leave the house user

yeah, netflix cancelling shit left and righ

I have an IQ higher than 30 unlike most chuds and so realise anecdotal evidence is near worthless when trying to draw conclusions about millions of people

You don't know a single person who has talked about it, because you haven't left your room.. let alone your house, while mommy gets your tendies in the store for your lazy ass.

It's a spin off of the biggest show in the last 20 years. It's bound to have an audience

HBO has to get some kind of flagship show. They have nothing else to hang their hat on.

>Fucking. Try. Me.
HBO here. We had 50 million people watching.

sad thread desu

>here let me write a shitty book that has nothing to do with anything since it's a prequel and we know how it all turns out from frame one
Don't care about TV shows, do care that fat fuck GRRM wrote this book to make more TV.

Disney shills are just coping around the clock now? Just because that tranny hulk shit is bombing doesn't mean people won't watch other stuff

They just cancel them after one season if they flop, see watchmen, all the MCU shows, sandman or cowboy beebop. This one has been already renewed, so basically you're wrong