What did we think of Eat Pray Love (2010)?

Any more Indiakino?

Attached: Christa.webm (426x426, 1.23M)

Attached: indian motorcycle school.webm (450x360, 1.89M)

>be roastie
>have a pretty good life
>”but is this really the best I can do?”
>travel on a whim to cult like enlightenment camp
>become a fat slut eating and fucking your way around the world
>finish trip and learn nothing from your “adventure”
>settle with a toxic man because you got along with him better than the other incompatible flings because he owns a nice beach property
>will likely dump your ass when you get more wrinkles and he wants something hotter
Why are all women’s fantasies completely toxic and self sabotaging?

still my favorite

for me it's this one
P.R. Rajesh is a stone cold professional

Attached: elephant rampage.webm (640x468, 2.56M)

India looks like literal hell on Earth.
I am never sad because I was born in America.

Attached: 1658897878234997.webm (576x1024, 1.13M)

How the fuck do you not stop or jump off the bike the second you feel you’ve lost control? He just accepted his fate. It was like watching an NPC get pushed off a cliff because you were walking into his hitbox

holy fuck

>everyone on Any Forums must be fat, unattractive and a failure in life like me
You’re lost roastie. Arby’s is that way

Does he manage to move after the elephant stomps on him the first time?

I like how the implication is that shes super hot or something. leave your house faggot

>I am never sad because I was born in America.

Attached: 1614061778953.jpg (378x361, 25.88K)

The funny part is if you read her biography, she wasn't cheated on and neglected by her husband. In fact she cheated on him with another man, then divorced the husband

Is he okay???

The burger flippers make 50k a year

Society programs women to believe that no matter how much they have they always deserve more.

Because women that consume this are depressed, directionless, emotionally damaged and trying to find meaning in their meaningless lives. The film and book is typical, pure fantasy with “happy ever after” ending. The real story upon which it’s based is much more depressing. Some 40 something rich white woman from NY suddenly feels hollow because she is rich and alone, so she tries filling the void by just upping and leaving her life, doing things on a whim that are completely unrealistic for most people in a depressed situation, simply because she has money. And yes, she learns nothing from it. And talks about being raped and taken advantage of like a naive teenager who never had parents teach them anything. She’s discussed it all in interviews before

>PROOOO :D

yeah, he got out alright

Post more indians getting rekt.

Based poopskin kino

Of course she was. She was an entitled WASP who was around condescending social circles that brainwashed her into believing she deserved more.

Ok fatass

>reaction = 0%

Every ethnicity in asia are incels.

Attached: 1661284496250095.jpg (880x2960, 929.24K)

>P.R RAJESH CAMERAMAN
every time

Attached: 1465726792826.jpg (258x245, 12.45K)

>You're lost
Holy fuckin irony.

Yes, that was me. Good morning, sirs!

Realistically, America is heaven compared to India in terms of living standards.
It’s just that even the petty shit in America gets lots of global coverage which makes it seem like all the bad shit just happens in America. Meanwhile far far worse things are happening in India and other countries but with close to 0 global coverage because nobody cares

hindustani bhenchod kuffar

Attached: 1629052467254.webm (576x1024, 2.83M)

>6’3
>full head of hair
>32, looks like 21 year old
>8 inch cock (non bone pressed) X 6 inch girth
>body count of 60+
>traveled to 14 countries
>got laid on every trip and never spent a dime to
Your seethe is delicious

Attached: 47FA7B9E-BA4C-42C4-AB40-3684D3DBC2B8.jpg (1024x786, 119.9K)