What the fuck was her problem?

What the fuck was her problem?

Attached: chichi.png (3840x2160, 2.52M)

Her husband was a retard that didn’t care about anything besides fighting

She was great when she dressed as a half naked Mexican luchador.

Attached: 1644187088598.gif (500x375, 1.33M)

Checked, she was fucking based in DB. Wtf happened to her to make her this way? It's such a stark contrast.

How was she able to give birth to Pan after that?

Why did Goku and Piccolo need to learn to drive, though?

ki

Senzu beans heal everything

she didn't want her son to become an impulsive deadbeat like his dad

My biggest fantasy is being pegged by an Asian milf like Chichi. Pegging me, slapping me and telling me that I'm hers. Hot.

In anycase, why there are so many Dragon Ball threads lately?

This, Chi-Chi was a good mom. Gohan ending up being a good parent unlike his father. She was a bit overbearing but she was stuck with a moron in Goku who didn’t care about anything but fighting and every mother would be nervous about their son fighting aliens that want to destroy earth. Gohan didn’t even like fighting, it was only a last result thing for him. Goku contributed nothing to Gohan’s development. ChiChi raised him and Piccolo taught him how to fight

Goku is enlightened though. He realizes what the important things in life are; the rat race never even occurred to him. And that's why Chichi fell in love with him in the first place. She used to be so based idk wtf happened.

If goku didn't neglect his family to pursue fighting the world would have been destroyed a dozen different times though

No BGC (Big Goku Cock)

Goku is nearly all powerful but still hangs out in a shack and spends half his time flying through space while she sits around with a power level under 1,000 or some shit dealing with boring domestic shit. He’s cool but the kind of guy that should’ve never married. And the writer went out of his way to explain he can’t write romance to save his fucking life so he just writes their life as a shitty jap marriage wherein both parties stick to each other out of some perceived necessity so she just constantly nags and harasses him.

Asian mum things

Didn't she die and then come back in an entirely new body?

The writer is a Jap and most jap marriages are done for convenience and comfort. Their women are high maintenance and catty as fuck. So she grew up and now she’s just an annoying bitch.

Goku was a NEET who could fight well. Chi chi at least wanted him to do something with his time other than train.

She's actually retarded. People only get a career for the money, so they can have a comfortable life with some financial protection. Gohan doesn't need any of that because he could train to be the uber-Saiyan and never have to worry about petty things like money ever again. Just look at Beerus, he just turns up to places and everyone gives him food and nice places to sleep out of fear and respect.

She had a child and her priorities shifted to giving him the best life possible rather than catering for a husband like she used to.

Must have been awkward when she had to teach Goku about sex

Mangaka are terrible writers that just get popular for other reasons. Same reason Yamcha is a major character in dragon ball but then he just stops being important along with all the other Z fighters later. When they start getting bored drawing a character they typically just make a new one. Most of them have 0 experience at writing, so they just do whatever seems the best at the time.

>Refuses to let Gohan learn martial arts and is still trying to sabotage him even when Gohan has proven himself one of the most powerful warriors in the universe and necessary to Earth's defense
>Teach Goten how to fight as soon as he can walk

WTF was her problem?

Chi-chi is actually a good mother

Dragonball was such a better show, they really went off the rails with Buu.

If they were that hard up for money Goku and Gohan could've dominated the sports world and become multimillionaires within 2 years. Instead she wants one of the 4 people on the entire planet capable of defending the world from annihilation to learn useless book smarts so he can go and be another under paid over stressed doctor like a million million other dorks are.

Chi Chi was fucking stupid and needed a slap. At least Bulma got it and laid off Vegeta's balls.

Chi-chi was a cunt who almost got the world destroyed several times over by taking what could have been the greatest warrior the universe had ever known and turning him into a castrated faggot.

She realized her mistake after Gohan saved the world. Wanted Goten to reach his true potential

Goku was dead and she needed to be both Goten's mother and father. Books in the morning, ass kickings in the afternoon. Chi-Chi is a 10/10 wife and mother. Goku and Vegeta are two deadbeat gym rats who lucked out with exceptional women.

Vegeta used to murder people for inconveniencing him. Marrying him would be like marrying some guy in Genghis Khan’s army. She’s basically a trophy wife and behind closed doors he definitely laid the law down and with his hands if she got uppity. Funnily enough they seemed to have a significantly happier marriage despite this and his c constant retardation.

Yamcha literally never won a single fight in all of Dragon Ball except for Invisible Man in Uranai Baba's tournament and that was only with the assist from a Roshi gag. Oh yeah I guess he beat up some nameless extras in the prelims of the Tenkaichi Budokais but if we're counting those you're clearly getting desperate

God, Tenfags and Beijitacucks are annoying enough, I cannot BELIEVE there are yamchafags lmao

She still took his super saiyan cock.

*I'm trans btw

Why does Vegeta keep deadnaming Goku?

Bulma liked bad boys and vegeta liked the training equipment she could provide. Plus, he wanted to have kids rival Goku’s own