Working in a hospital seems comfy

Working in a hospital seems comfy

Attached: _112375805_scrubs.jpg (976x549, 99.47K)

For me, it's blonde neurotic scrubs

The original Goyslop show.

>anyone who isn't Jewish is "slop"
calm down rabbi

>Claiming a show that's a vehicle for a hideous bizarre forced kike in shitty "comedy" isn't Goyslop

You should jump out of plane without a parachute, kike.

>reddit spacing

again, calm down rabbi

that's what you got from scrubs? working in a hospital seems like a nightmare

This is a Jewish shill thread.

Which one is the funny guy

It is. Very little work and you can just binge watch stuff on netflix.

It’s not. To be able to tolerate it you need to endure years of ritualized abuse (unironically invented by a cocaine addict) like the Witcher

T. ICU doctor

Good thread, guys

You're either stupid or intentionally misinterpreting the term. It's meant to convey something disgusting made or pushed by kikes for the purposes of destroying or humiliating non-jews. A kike wouldn't use goyslop that's a term we came up with to describe shit like mcdonalds.

You don't even know what that word means.

>Very little work and you can just binge watch stuff on netflix.

Goyslop.

Kike parasite.

it's incredibly stressfull in itself plus most hospitals are understaffed it's an hellish expirience trust me

>ICU
Sucks to be you, all your other peers are chillaxing and the nurses are doing the bare minimum (granted for less pay) but they can act high and mighty and claim to be smarter than you because they can mass save documents and use copy paste.

McDonald isn't even a Jewish name you fucking retard

Nah u are

You don't have to be Jewish to do jew things.

>words don't have to have meanings
ok retard

I was just in the hospital for a week with a fractured pelvis and even being a patient in his own private room was uncomfortable as shit. Can't imagine actually having to go there for work or deal with the people.

There was one woman out in the general ward who just constantly screamed out in horrific moans at anyone who passed by, asking them to save her. Shit was fucked but I only saw it the few times I got to go by for a CT scan or get my crutches.

You’re absolutely right. Hospitalists are glorified secretaries who call me to bail them out. The past couple of years have also been annoying with all the covid shit. I really don’t care if they don’t “trust the science” but if you’re showing up seeking treatment you’re asking for help. Got really old being challenged on icu management by people lacking even a high school education. Just don’t come then if you’re going to argue with me over replacing a potassium level.

being a male nurse is the easiest pussy you'll ever get

the jannitor was based and respilled

Attached: janny.png (1024x768, 652.62K)

The restaurant is owned by them now retard. The original wasn't, now it's just an example of unhealthy fast food meant to keep you and niggers fat and lazy.

It's not complicated. Either you're retarded or being intentionally obtuse.