Why are men so weak?

Why are men so weak?

Attached: 1631129048245.webm (1330x720, 2.85M)

>americans actually watch this

Why are women so delusional?

Their sort of fantasy shit that women watch on Netflix is why women are starting domestic disputes and then rightfully getting their asses beat. Women genuinely think they can best men in fights because of feminist propaganda.

wow so cool. quentin tarantino is an adult too , he also shoot violence and puts aloof rock music under it. Now THAT is an adult person subject. Man these guys are legends i could neeeever touch them lol HOW DO THEY COME UP WITH IT? : D

Attached: kaffa.png (1024x1024, 1.15M)

>sometimes when I'm in bed and I can't sleep I imagine killing a woman

Yet another gay shill thread from pathetic street shitters desperately trying to get you to have a molecule of interest or attention while manufacturing outrage to cry out in pain for this toxic piece of shit created by JAP kikes and shabbos to try to further erode society for kike benefit.

Males are the weaker gender.

Attached: 1660994885057465.webm (512x288, 2.58M)

Only when they hold back to patronize w*men. Here's what happens when they don't.

Attached: 1661380259358062.webm (200x400, 1.92M)

You really need to take your meds

I always like, how you third worlders think you can pass the shibboleth test by just posting a meme phrase.

yeah that reply really showed him that youre sane bro good job

And your post really showed me that you're from my society.

>faceblind pajeet can't distinguish between different white women

Attached: Selena Gomez.jpg (1274x923, 150.39K)

rentfree

Attached: Screenshot_1.png (917x1110, 1.8M)

>women can go full ape mode with no repercussions
>guy isn't allowed to use even a fraction of this strength to put a woman down because then he will look like a bully picking on someone
He lost before he even started.

imagine the sex

When I wanna get to sleep I like imagine the feeling of how compact the darkness around me is.

Attached: 1661323321168114.png (713x611, 25.91K)

In reality she's imagining getting raped and enjoying it.

Manlets aren’t men

what the heck

>can't talk about a decent show on Any Forums because it has 2 minutes of a woman being upset about something

>Get Steve Martin and Martin Short
>Have to put up with her too

Ah man. If they have to crowbar womyn into comedies, can they at least have it be a cute one like Imogen Poots?