I just watched Too Old To Die Young

what do I think?

Attached: 693AE6A7-4D70-4147-B275-F150369869B2.jpg (1600x867, 134.22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2mzHPPpmr18
youtube.com/watch?v=45h0XdPg5uo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

you think that James Urbaniak should have more work

Episodes 5 and 6 might as well be their own movie, and everything just goes downhill from there. There's a classic Ed Brubaker neo-noir story in there under Refn's direction, which crosses over into self-parody. Also this series basically sunk his Hollywood career, producers realized that Drive was a fluke (now written by him) and he's just out to waste studios time and money by playing at being an auteur.

*not written by him

Saulbros, why did Phil do that? I thought Jimmy was paying him enough.

Attached: Sound_Guy_S5.png (1240x1639, 2.68M)

theres some kino to be found but god damn those last 2-3 episodes is some of the most pretentious garbage I have ever had the misfortune of perceiving

that its one of the greatest things youve ever got to experience. far better than anything refn has ever shat out.

>far better than anything refn has ever shat out.

Attached: Lola-Refn.jpg (730x1095, 120.38K)

I want to get __________________ by Yariza.

Attached: Too Old to Die Young yariza lingerie.webm (772x1012, 2.87M)

Fuck you retard pusher series is based but i also love too old to die young

youtube.com/watch?v=2mzHPPpmr18
kino

yeah unfortunately thats kinda true.
but i wouldnt mind if if he would go back to his roots and make another pusher.
all that stylized shit he did in his last movies got boring very fast.

youtube.com/watch?v=45h0XdPg5uo
kino

I want to get Tied to the bed, forced to eat her pussy, strapon fucked, humiliated, squirted on, forced to drink it and locked in a cage and kept as a sexslave in a cold basement by Yariza.

Yaritza is Mommy.

Attached: mommy yum.webm (1110x600, 2.83M)

Pure fucking kino up until the 42 minute mark on episode 8. Episode 9 and 10 are fucking trash unless you look at it as Refns meta commentary on Hollywood much like Nen Demon.

i’ve actually recently re-downloaded and edited up until the point of them sitting on the log watching the ocean. That’s where it ends for me.

this. refn shit the bed at the end

The show is second only to Only God Forgives. It's a masterpiece. The two main spanish episodes are the best parts of the show.

E9 and E10 were co written by a women.

that explains a lot

>Bane?!

>Rape him
Kind of disturbing that scene