What the hell were they thinking

Attached: Abzorbaloff.png (610x442, 289.51K)

Uh transphobia is not allowed, sweety.

As I recall, a literal child designed the monster. It was the result of a get your monster in Dr. Who competition sort of thing (for children).

I hated the 10th Doctor after this episode. Still hate.

For that episode? They let a kid design the monster and went a bit far, and they did meta commentary on fandom behavior and Ian Levine.

For that period of the show? They were thinking of patronizing kitsch and sensationalism, which was a smart tactic because it worked.

Come on England giz a goal

>A man canonically fucks a paving stone in Doctor Who
The whole metaphor on hobbies and how they get ruined (allowing outsiders with agendas to run the show) is pretty on point.

>"Lets allow the children, you know the primary demographic the show is made for, get the opportunity to write an episode"

bubbles in the middle

Attached: bubs.jpg (1000x563, 70.08K)

>For that period of the show?
The funny thing is in the previous episode the Doctor literally battled against Satan.
Going from that to Peter Kay in a fatsuit is a real nosedive in drama.

It's a representation of the doctor who audience

I think they had him act like that to show what normal people see the Doctor as, versus what we usually see him as in a usual episode of Doctor WHo.

I fucking love this episode

Why is everyone saying she was designed? She just looks like a normal English rose to me

dude remember the 90s lmao shabba lmao garlic bread

>the doctor preserves the life of the girl who is now just a face dissolved into a tile
>now her boyfriend faces the agonising choice between allowing her to live a hollow life as an abomination without freedom or self-actualisation and killing her himself
>he could have simply had closure knowing she was killed by an alien

diversity is his strength

they just wanted to show an american on the show

In retrospect it was a pretty good episode.

I really hated this episode. I still can't listen to Mr. Blue Sky till this day without feeling off.

‘cado on the ‘log