PLEASE TRUST ME I'M NOT CRAZY THE MOON IS REALLY AN ALIEN MEGASTRUCTURE WITH A WHITE DWARF IN IT...

>PLEASE TRUST ME I'M NOT CRAZY THE MOON IS REALLY AN ALIEN MEGASTRUCTURE WITH A WHITE DWARF IN IT, PLEASE BELIEVE ME WE'RE ALL GOING TO DIE
Would you listen to him, Any Forums?

Attached: 1660904203750.jpg (1600x897, 239.53K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yJLhnts9-oQ
youtube.com/watch?v=M75VLQuFPrY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Sounds legit, of course it is and I would

He's fat so no.

I unironically enjoyed this movie. I was so worried the ending was going to be vague bullshit about a greater universe and superior alien race that is never clarified or revealed and ultimately leads to nothing. With the ending of "its all a great mystery isnt it?"

But I'm glad they went the direction they did. It was cool.

I'd listen to Fuzz Aldrin

I wouldn't listen to any fucker who managed to stay so corpulent in a militaristic order--both with limited garrison supplies and on expedition

just as irl I wouldn't listen to any actor who was so dedicated to being a disgusting lazy overweight FUCK, and so uncommitted to his craft as an actor, who proved to be uninterested and unable of losing 20-80 lbs (for health and verisimilitude) and blamed "muh dragons" as a reason to eschew realism when dudes out there like Jared Leto and Christian Bale regularly adjust weight for roles

It was weird seeing it in an Emmerich movie but outside of that it was pretty generic sci-fi stuff. Sam had a nice arc though unlike every other boring character in the movie.

Also am I the only one that actually finds Sam's actor likeable? Everyone always seems to shit on him for whatever reason

only if he is vaxxed and boosted

What was the purpose of him suffering from irritable bowel syndrome?

He died in a huge explosion but his consciousness was scanned so now he will live forever as a prisoner trapped inside the moon, lol stupid fat fuck

Ubik?

youtube.com/watch?v=yJLhnts9-oQ

>THE MOON IS REALLY AN ALIEN
youtube.com/watch?v=M75VLQuFPrY
pic separate, but related

Attached: destiny game-the-traveler.jpg (1200x830, 111.5K)

I'd break his glasses.

>I wouldn't listen to any fucker who managed to stay so corpulent in a militaristic order--both with limited garrison supplies and on expedition
Based user. That's exactly why I said no. Stupid fat fucking cunt of an actor going to insist that "dragons are flying in the sky and your concern is that I never lose weight across multiple seasons and its affecting your immersion? Tough titties m8 oim too fat and lazy to do that." Like Hollywood needs ANOTHER accented fat fuck.

BASED Iceman

It's so pathetic.
Let's say he lost as little as 10 pounds in the non-filming off-season, roughly Jan-June each year, that would be 2 pounds a month. That's a deficit of only 233 calories a day (basically a hershey bar)

He would have been noticeably leaner in the later seasons without having to alter his activity level or exercising at all.

How did he get a role with that hairline

simple,

>he says the truth, i help him
we dont die
>he says the truth, i dont help him
we die
>he doesnt say the truth, i help him
nothing happen, we dont die
>he doesnt say the truth, i dont help him
nothing happen, we dont die

obviously, to avoid the only outcome where we die, i help him

Me too. Was a good time at the movies.