KINO INCOMING

KINO INCOMING

youtube.com/watch?v=pb2Pu5EjC1s

Attached: confess_fletch_xlg.jpg (1000x1500, 691.34K)

When will this Hammkino be available to stream

Attached: 1661494643637.jpg (738x415, 75.12K)

It's literally in the trailer you dumb fuck

EL BOMBO!

...the fuck? ...a fucking Fletch reboot? So the kikes are completely and utterly out of ideas?

And I loved the first two movies... but holy shit what a random remake literally no one wanted...

And John Hamm is terrible for Fletch. He's supposed to be a sex crazed smart ass. The fuck is this?

Horrible.

>The fuck is this?
Trying to get the Mad Men audience instead of what it's supposed to be. It's like they wanted it to be set in the 60's like Man From Uncle but decided against it. A little weird.

Is that Maya Rudolph?

>Man From Uncle
was this any good

The poster looks awful. Somehow makes Jon Hamm look shlubby, which I guess is impressive in its own right.

>was this any good
It was pretty good and proved that Cavill should be Bond.

Attached: uncle_cavill.jpg (4101x2735, 736.74K)

Mutts are obsessed with “proper representation” and “inclusiveness” but can’t cast an actual Italian actress to portray an Italian woman and instead have a mutt doing a laughably awful accent that even non-Italians can spot.

As for the movie, it feels like something that would get a 5.6 imdb score in 2003.

I don't mind the idea of bringing back Fletch per se because there are many novels you can adapt but that was not funny in the slightest.

>but that was not funny in the slightest
I truly wonder who can embody Chevy Chase's comedic timing. Maybe Ryan Reynolds I guess.

Attached: Chevy_Fletch.jpg (405x615, 36.61K)

Barely anyone ever talks about or remembers the Fletch movies, and it's been over thirty years since the last one came out. It's entirely fine to do a reboot at this point, especially when there's like almost an even dozen novels to adapt material from.

That looks awful. Keep in mind that those are the best parts too.
I'd rather have a fat old Chevy Chase reprise the role.

>It's entirely fine to do a reboot at this point, especially when there's like almost an even dozen novels to adapt material from.
Sure but this new film looks like Mad Men, John Slattery is there as well.

Attached: drinking the pain away.jpg (2000x1333, 1.19M)

pure under the radar kino

Fletch was a series of novels that started in the 70s. Really damn good. Excited to see Hamm take the role because Chevy made the character more like himself instead of like the actual Fletch in the novels.
Deserves a more faithful adaptation.

No. The pic he posted is from a different movie called Corner Office, which stars Jon Hamm and Sarah Gadon.

Attached: CornerOffice.jpg (4096x3276, 3.39M)

Oh jesus christ not gadonposting again

They've been trying to rehash Fletch for like 15 years at least. I remember Joshua Jackson was case in the mid 2000s before it got cancelled