Why didn't they make Troy historically accurate?

Why didn't they make Troy historically accurate?

Attached: Screenshot_20220826-080228.png (1080x1756, 920K)

Why didn't you?

cope foucaultfag

Femboys were peak Greek sexuality, Bloom and Pitt were the perfect casts for femboys, i think it was a last minute call to make them cis

Why has male friendship become such a hard concept? I can care deeply for my friends without want to suck their cocks. Do fags even understand the concept of friendship?

>Frodo and Sam were totally gay guise, I swear to allah, god of science!

>my gay theory is valid because im gay,
daily reminder that "fat nutriologist" syndrome is real and applies to a shitton of other scenarios.

Nothing says male friendship like two bros jerking and sucking each other off.

>Go to war with best bro
>The rest here are fucking niggers and act like fucking retards
>my retard is a fucking idiot he is my best bro
>he dies
>Get furious and avenge him
>Die
>Thousand of years later be branded a homo by Kikes
Why cant women understand male friendship?

Man can only find his equal in another man, and perhaps his lover too

Attached: 1638415845992.jpg (1050x1050, 258.01K)

Lol stop lying, there's always sexual energy between good friends

Leftists don’t have friends. Getting brainwashed in their online "safespace" is the only form of social interaction they get. Eventually they turn into mindless zombies and see every form of relationship through their LGBT lense like they have been programmed to do. They're barely human at this point

no such thing as a heterosexual male friendship. theres always a homosex element to them

Attached: DavidwilliamsMattballin.webm (450x700, 532.86K)

See:

Funniest part about it is that Sam married the hottest hobbit of the shire and gave her 3 children while Frodo straight up went to heaven, both things faggots literally can't do.

>male friendship and camaraderie
>must be gay
Sorry you are the only one who is gay, don't drag others in there to feel better.

Attached: pol1607561544628.jpg (692x486, 56.67K)

to be fair, OP has a point, Greeks were highly tolerant of homosexuals and Achilles probably slayed mad boipussy of some young catboys

>male friendship
Why westerners like gay stuff?

Sex tends to be the only way people who have been sexually abused as kids tend to be able to connect with people.

The Greeks loved gay sex and war

as yes the well renowned scholars of twitter university

holy shit that pfp the fuck

Attached: s-l300.jpg (1254x958, 74.48K)

>It is easy to see them as lovers in Homer's Iliad
In case anyone cares, this is not accurate. There are many depictions of Achilles and Patroclus as lovers that survive from ancient Greece and Rome, but the Iliad itself is not one of them. Homer has them sharing a tent but they're each in their own bed, fucking their own slave girl on opposite ends of the tent from each other. He didn't need to be so explicit in saying that, but he definitely wanted you to know that they were not fucking each other.

Whut? Everyone has friends. Only gay dudes are friends with girls exclusively, so is everyone just gay?

>be Achilles
>literal god given talent and skill in combat, second to none
>surrounded by troglodytes by comparison
>find the one person that isn’t a complete retard
>seems chill enough I’ll hang out with him
>bros for life
>thousands of years later modern society calls you a faggot
>yfw

Attached: 998CD95F-B13A-432C-9ACE-4740DC8E972A.jpg (600x350, 20.12K)

>thousands of years later modern society calls you a faggot
To be fair the ancient Greeks did too only a few hundred years later. Also Achilles was probably not a real person, or if he was then he was heavily mythologized. He was like the Greek Moses in that regard.