Lost ending

I just finished this show, didn't see it when it aired, all I saw was the pilot episode and that was it but then when it ended I kept hearing about how the ending was "super lame" and that "they were dead all along", made me not want to watch the show at all

Now I've seen it and I don't get WHY the ending got so much shit, was it because people didn't get it or was it because people thought it was just a bad ending? Since everyone kept saying that they were dead all along it makes me think they didn't get the ending at all but I don't know

Attached: 840_560.jpg (840x560, 66.6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4L5tcJMswh0&ab_channel=aadrienns
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It was a gigafilter

it definitely filtered me the first time i watched it, but like the sopranos the more i think about the ending the more i appreciate it. i think the problem with the ending is that season 6 is a bit messy overall.

It was a pretty shitty ending. Yes the ending wasn't they were dead all along, but the ending of "they all meet up in Heaven or whatever the place was" after was equally as fucking stupid. You could end virtually any story like that, and the flash sidewards universe was completely irrelevant to the main plot.

its fuckling clear they were dead all along and the island was just purgatory and everyone figured it out s1 so they had to fucking invent 6 seasons of teasing only for in to end with jack finally accepting he was dead all along

that doesn't make any sense given that some of the characters left the island

Yeah, people who hate the ending are retarded.

>ANY ANSWERS I GIVE WILL JUST LEAD TO MORE QUESTIONS
everyone involved should be shot

I got a question, why weren't Michael and Walt at the church? Or Ana Lucia? or Mr Eko? They were on the plane

Because their time in purgatory was over retard.
Why would a kid need tonstay in purgatory as long as an old man, i mean he was a nigger, but cmon man.

but they didn't go to heaven or anything, the kid just went back to living a normal life.

The beginning of the show started zooming out from the Doctors eye to focus on the Doctor himself waking up. The last scene of the show has the camera zooming in on the doctors eyeball into darkness, where it cuts away to the church in purgatory, where they all are waiting for him, to enter into the afterlife together. They were dead the whole time. The show was just his experiences, his life flashing before his eyes.

The whispers you keep hearing in the forest that are never explained, but multiple people keep hearing. Those are obviously the people (emergency crew) working on the people at the crash site, dying. (They never show them)

Richard Spencer never ages. Because ghosts/dead people don't age.

did you not notice how the show was science fiction for five seasons, then at the end, became pure fantasy, built around a wizard doing everything with magic for reasons he refuses to explain?

you know in ancient mythologies, the underworld/afterlife was a physical place that you could get to with a boat? and then leave? and then go back if you wanted? and then leave again?

how is it the afterlife then if you can just leave and go back to living

ask homer.

Ben wasn't either, it's because they weren't ready yet and still had to come to terms with their past and what they did.

youtube.com/watch?v=4L5tcJMswh0&ab_channel=aadrienns

Because they were the brown people on the show. They don't go to human heaven.

It all boils down to writers making a bunch of threads of stuff that they couldnt tie together or resolve thats LOST,

You know how when Game of Thrones ended, due to how bad the ending was, it pretty much evaporated from public consciousness immediately?

The same happened with LOST.