Just watched a Jane Goodall documentary

How the fuck did she live among these things for so long? Chimps are fucking dangerous, just straight up savage and also like five times as strong as a man.

Attached: Jane.jpg (1439x1127, 654.21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/-EGJfbgdOsc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

She lets them fuck her

you're a sick man

Quads don't lie.

She wanted something even more dangerous than blacks

humans bad monke good

She's based and the chimps know she wants to protect them, unlike African-Americans.

She's remindes me of my Nan

ape recognizes fellow ape

this is so plainly true it barely even needs saying

Attached: 54345851271.jpg (500x500, 101.83K)

no, they're nanny apes

>Chimps are fucking dangerous
they can be sure, but you largely got this impression from a mentally ill woman feeding a cooped-up chimp copious amounts of wine and xanax and then releasing it.

She's studied them for 60 years, the ones that she interacts with are familiar with her, and she knows how they act and can get out of the way in time.
Is that Frodo with her? That was the most brutal one.

She bonded with them by learning about current SoundCloud trap artists.

nvm, found source, it was Freud, not Frodo

This is... completely logical

>amerimutts bring chimps to their crime ridden suburbs filled with retards and wonder why they break down and go on a violent rampage
monkey see monkey do

>most dangerous ape
>freud
its like poetry

No man, they're fucking vicious. Chimps are absolutely brutal.

The most dangerous one was Frodo.

no you got it from the one sole story of the drugged-up chimp tearing up a woman.

>b-but they're vicious in the wild too!!!!!
show me fucking animals that aren't vicious in the wild, and then i'd give a shit about your whining

>t. Joe Rogan

>show me fucking animals that aren't vicious in the wild
youtu.be/-EGJfbgdOsc

This sounds like degenerate cooker insanity, but I wouldn’t be shocked if this is part of how she bonded with the group she lived with and studied for so many years and became accepted as one of them.

Statistically, they are only 30% stronger than a grown man, on average... Just needed a reason to say it

t. Reading evolving insight and primatology books rn

>Chimps are fucking dangerous

Is this the documentary that caused the Reddit memer hivemind to turn against her? Something about her being blase about a chimp murdering an african child and she just let it throw the corpse around in the trees.

>cooker
*coomer*
Phone posting from work.

Im pretty sure she's the standard Zookeeper Lesbian Phenotype, user.

Right, just like how Steve Irwin fucked crocodiles.

>Something about her being blase about a chimp murdering an african child and she just let it throw the corpse around in the trees.
Druid-core.

I don’t think what she did and what he did are all that comparable. She lived with them in the wild for a long time.

Maybe she hates niggers.

i think the fact that they're shorter so their mass is packed more tightly is what makes them appear so much stronger, they could just yank your leg and have you on your back in a split second

yeah but you'd have to feed a human a bunch of crack before they would be as likely to try and rip you apart. plus they basically work out all the time. Most humans are pathetically unfit.

What makes you think she’d fuck a chimp?

>Something about her being blase about a chimp murdering an african child and she just let it throw the corpse around in the trees.
I doubt everything about this sentence since even if she were there when something like that happened, she has like an entire team with her whose responsibility it would be to deal with crazy random shit.

>linking this bitch without showing her plump ass

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 83.29K)

>WHAT DOES REDDIT THINK?????? WHAT DOES REDDIT THINK??????????????????????? I NEED TO KNOW BEFORE I FORM MY OPINION!

Attached: 4cujnd.png (784x1100, 476K)