I checked into a hotel for the weekend so I can just watch tv and eat junk food. My wife thinks I had to work

I checked into a hotel for the weekend so I can just watch tv and eat junk food. My wife thinks I had to work.

Attached: 6598EAB8-54F1-43EA-9873-AEAA5DD829E3.gif (200x142, 117.16K)

You have a credit card your wife doesn't know about

Based. Hope you turned up the AC to make it an icebox and get cozy under the covers.

We have separate accounts, always.

watcha watchin?

If true, you are the actual embodiment of the "hes probably out cheating" meme.

good on you bro.

I have to spend the weekend at my parents cottage and they want me to download some movies to bring out. Action shit or comedy preferably. Does anyone have any suggestions? I'm lost at sea here.

Why did you marry her if you need to hide things from her

Knives Out

selfish fuck
i'll bet you eat all the fucking mangoes

was meant for

get a hooker

based, I need to do this one time.

You should send a friend to check on your wife, you know, to see if she is alright
I'll do it if you want me to

This, when i'm in a hotel i get super sluty

Euro trip is comedy classic, your parents gonna have a good time watching it with you
American pie is another good kino

you know neets without wives get to do this every day right

I have seen all of these and they're terrible suggestions

I constantly blow off my friends because I'd rather curl up with my girl and watch star trek tng on repeat. People who hate their wives suck

then don't ask strangers on the internet

>being married
Lmao enjoy hell

>watching Star Trek
How fat is she?

>i'll bet you eat all the fucking mangoes
they were peaches

Attached: peaches.jpg (223x226, 13.58K)

Not OP but nigga you gotta be stupid to let your woman have a hand in the family finances. Women are not good with money, they are good at being in debt and running a credit card treadmill. Plus, most of them don’t want to deal with the hassle of having to manage credit card funneling, a brokerage account, or any of that other shit.

My wife is perfectly happy with her allowance and not having to pay bills or any of that shit.

These anons have life figured out.

You don't have a wife

>my wife
ahahaha this guy is married

Top Gun 2

Gladiator, Die Hard, The Big Lebowski, In Bruges if you're feeling melancholy. Just some basics, crowd pleasers, unless they're huge cinephiles

Have you seen Crank?

I used to do this sometimes with my ex, check into a hotel for a weekend to drink beer and eat shit and play video games. She wasn't into partying and I wasn't into never partying. So maybe twice a year I'd go have my own little party at a hotel, just by myself.

Wait nevermind maybe don't watch Crank with your parents

This is the best suggestion so far
Pretty good but I have seen all of those and so have they, had them on TV when I was a kid.
Yeah...