Fuck

Feels bad bros.

Attached: Screenshot_20220825-182628_Firefox.jpg (719x768, 333.25K)

why can't people grieve privately anymore? this guy's wife dies and he's like, let me milk this for some cash on youtube

he's donating it to a charity for ukraine in her name

This, people are fucking ridiculous.

deserved. this guy fucking sucks.
>dood I set up camp in a weird spot and nothing happened again

Attached: 1643608884180.gif (220x220, 775.46K)

sure faggot. fucking low test faggots grieving on youtube makes me want to kill these fags

He seems like a genuinely nice dude
F for his wife

>why can't people grieve privately anymore?
it's a symptom of the brain poisoned by social media. twitter for instance. people can't even take a breath without letting you know that they are breathing somewhere. can't take a shite without letting the world know that they are having a shite. nuke this fucking earth.

She was a big part of his videos. She used to come pick him up and was mentioned in most videos so it seems fair.. rip vaxxie

Its social media poison. Its with EVERYTHING

>hey guys look my 2 year old shit all over the floor LOL
>look everyone baby karson naked watching tv LOL
>hey guys my 4 year old just threw up all over his cake LOL heres some pictures
>hey guys my 8 year old just cracked his head open in the backyard LOL heres some pics

Friends I know who have kids I pretty much know their entire lives. And when that kid gets to middle school and finds out his whole life is available for everyone to see he's gonna go batshit crazy.

Well i'd imagine the point of stealth camping is for nothing to happen. Honestly nothing would happen even if he did get spotted. At worst someone would just say move on.

Is 100 billion not enough? He killed his wife for likes online.

when my mom died my dad kept crying about how much he missed her and how nobody could ever replace her and yet only a few months later he got with another woman and now they're in a relationship together and he wonders why i don't ever want to speak to him ever again

When I first clicked on the video I thought for sure it had to be a car accident. She was just on his one million subscriber livestream the other week (off-camera, but still there). When he said she died in her sleep I realized it must have been the vaxx. There's no way a young woman would be fine one day and dead the next like that.

You're not interested in this response because I doubt you're human but the video isn't monetized and this is explaining why he won't do uploads for awhile

She probably killed herself once she finally realized that she was married to this fag

I feel bad. Seems like a pretty genuine dude.

this, fuck this guy

Attached: martin.webm (944x528, 2.02M)

>only way he can describe his wife is by beautiful
he didnt deserve her

>mfw

Attached: 1661478233587.gif (245x145, 772.3K)

VAXXED dot com

Yup. 88% of goys in edmonton got vaxxed

You sound like a massive faggot and are probably doing your dad a favor

Checked

Fuck off dad

Get over it little faggot. He deserves to be loved and your mom wouldn't want him to be a lonely bitter man with only a faggot son and no wife. Grow up

Nah your right, he betrayed your mom.

LITERALLY WHO?!