Well, Any Forums, what do you have to say for yourselves?

Well, Any Forums, what do you have to say for yourselves?

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-08-25 at 8.49.13 PM.png (1204x1396, 1.1M)

there is no bad faith it's just a shit show

Goodhart's Law, it's not a fixable problem

what's BIPOC? They are bicurious AND black or something?

how long until IMDb removes the scoring system?

I would gently tell Mark Ruffalo that he is probably the worst actor I've ever seen and that blaming BIPOC women for the low reviews of said acting is a pretty vile thing to do.

They won't remove it; they'll just remove scores 1 through 5 for capeshit and CURRENT YEAR movies so they'll always have at least a score of 6.

>YOU CAN'T JUST LEAVE A NEGATIVE OPIONION ABOUT MY SHITTY FEMINIST SHOW NOOOOOOOOO
What a fag

>Mark Ruffalo

I like how these people openly admit that non-Whites should not ever face negative criticism for anything, ever. They just use different words to get the point across.

Yet another gay shill thread from pathetic street shitters desperately trying to get you to have a molecule of interest or attention while manufacturing outrage to cry out in pain for this toxic piece of shit created by JAP kikes and shabbos to try to further erode society for kike benefit.

Black & Indigenous people of color. It's basically a way to exclude east asians when saying person of color. Because for example if you're in hollywood shitting on white people and uplifting people of color, the reality is east asians get treated pretty good due to fetishization and yellow fever stuff, so they need a term to just say discrimination against black people and indians

What about the bad faith 10/10 shill reviews?

IMDB since it's start has had an algo to filter out the highs and lows. It's essentially without getting too nerdy what they do with Olympic figure skating. Toss out the high and low outliers, average the rest.

>nooo, you can't just have a bad opinion about feminist media
>we'll declare any opinion we don't approve of as reviewbombing and delete it
Black Indigenous People Of Color
It's the PC way to say non-white.

Bi racial I think. As long as you aren't fully white these kinds of "people" think you have value. Obviously the darker your shade of brown is the higher you are in their cult hierarchy.

Mark Ruffalo is such a conundrum. He's such a faggot as a person, but he's so charming I can't actually hate him on screen.

East Asians are like the least represented minority in Hollywood aren't they? Blacks are wayyyy overrepresented in comparison.

>don’t like the show
>leave a bad review
bad faith how?

>mark ruffalo

Attached: mark_ruffalo_2.jpg (739x509, 83K)

It's a fancy way of saying "non-whites" but also somehow managing to exclude other minorities that aren't black or Native Americans. BIPOC very rarely includes Latinos and never includes Asians.

>if you dont artificially moderate scores then they mean nothing
fucking kikes i swear

POC (people of color) was too generically inclusive, so blacks and indians (BI) had to be tacked onto the start of it to extra super emphasize them over all other people of color even though "POC" already includes them.

>WAIT NOOOO I take it back, criticizing them is....le anti semitism

Attached: mark-ruffalo.png (484x129, 15.92K)

He's wrong to say it's about Hollywood, they separate out Asians because they have higher average education certifications, intelligence scores, and incomes than white Americans, so it throws off all their minority stats