This was the most shocked I have ever been watching a television show

This was the most shocked I have ever been watching a television show.

Attached: 980.jpg (1366x768, 145.96K)

That wasn't even the most shocking thing on GoT. When that dickhead Stannis burned his qt scaly daughter at the stake I laughed out loud just because of how absurdly fucking dark it was.

Sansa having sex with her husband got the biggest shitstorm after the red wedding

Honestly same here.

It was a different time.

Stannis burning his daughter was obviously going to happen like 3 episodes in advance. It makes no sense for her to be there otherwise.

They have a fetish for showing pregnant women dead.
Is it intentional?

Fuck man I hate the TV show so fucking much
They fucking butchered the books and yet people claim that they only really changed it by season 4 or whatever
Whoever says that shit just skim read the books or read the fucking synopsis
FUCKING CUNTS

This, followed by Oberyn Martell's death. My heart sunk into my chest when his skull was crushed.

I didn't see it coming until they were leading her to the stake, and even then I didn't think they'd go through with it. Shit was dark

Attached: bartholomew.png (640x480, 510.73K)

I rewatched this a month ago when I was high as a kite on weed edibles and it was the cringiest thing I have ever seen

i miss goof tv

Maybe I'm an immature manchild, but what's the appeal of walking dead/got style tv where the draw seems to be "who's gonna be murdered/raped this week?" I never got into the show, but I was reading the books and I quit after this happened, it's not shocking after a while, its just depressing.

Attached: wtf.png (1352x1026, 1.29M)

when ppl speak of shocking GOT scenes, no one ever mentions the scene where the Hound literally chops a horses head off. for some reason that gave me nightmares.

>equine hooves typed this post

Violence against women isn't cool.

Immediate action or sexualness thrives in society now, user. You're not a manchild, just someone with an actual attention span most likely. I tried to read the books too and agree. I enjoy action in books but when there's so much of it and pointless sex it definitely gets old and predictable.

That was the Mountain

Me too, I really thought someone should have stood by talisa to protect her in case.

why do you think chicks love crime dramas so much? Sex, death, and violence all activate their neurons and get them off

The concept that attracted so many people was not murder of the week. It was that this show seemed more "realistic". There were stakes, the good guys wouldn't just be safe and forced to win, the good guys could be in peril at any time. It was also evident from the first few seasons that there was a story to be told, so when something did happen, it wasn't literally just for shock value, but moved the story along, permanently changed characters and their arcs. Like when Jaime lost his hand, that was shocking and violent, but forever after changed where his character was heading. The problem of course was the later seasons, since GRRM didn't finish the books and D&D wanted more shocking moments, they did just throw in whatever and create pointless storylines+characters.

>Maybe I'm an immature manchild
>Demon Slayer
no "maybe" about it, faggot

For me it was this.

Attached: file.png (1559x868, 1.47M)

the same reason prison dramas are almost exclusively women and fags fans