The guy they said that wasn't as bad as donny comes out against joe

the guy they said that wasn't as bad as donny comes out against joe
OH N-

Attached: 1661472353934408.png (593x403, 38.25K)

always hang a traitor before an enemy, jim-jam

he’s an actor who’s laughing at you with biden

woa check out this TELEVISION SHOW OR FILM

Attached: FbA7kiiXkAAK1C4.jpg (1080x864, 57.77K)

Biden literally doesn't have to power to do that.
If he does it, it will be illegal.
A similar thing happened when the supreme court blocked the eviction ban.

Grounds for impeachment.

>unlikable niggers with degrees in basket weaving cant get jobs and the people who paid for their own degrees now have to pay for theirs

It's not illegal. It's done the say way Romney and other got their debt forgiven.
see
This is Mitt Romney's group.

the fbi raiding trumps house was illegal too, they dont give a shit anymore, the media just tells the normies to look the other way

hey basically i'm just not gonna pay my student loan
I know.... UGH I know....
I'm sorry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
it's just that I'm not gonna pay it is all
HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Attached: 1456026306755.jpg (400x386, 24.8K)

>It was illegal
No, it was illegal for a regular citizen to have and sell classified information.

a search signed off by a judicial warrant is not illegal you absolute retard

he crossed state lines

That isn't how that works.

>things that totally happened
shut the fuck up, faggot
>it's not illegal because the corrupt judge signed off on it
kill yourself

>the government actually does something to help average Americans
>Republicans: NOOOOOOO MUH BUDGET AND SPENDING *sends another 10 billion to Israel*
Fuck off.

What a surprise

Lmao

>whataboutism: the post
pay your debts faggot

aww someone is mad the cult leader got arrested.

holy fuck sperg, chill

Attached: 1639593285693.jpg (526x439, 77.72K)

you’re all being played
the “left and right” are all just rich people fucking you over in slow motion

Attached: 40329315411.png (960x1080, 502.94K)

the modern left is the only ones shilling for politicians (and giant corpos, big pharm...), bro

I just think it funny for every republican who bashed student loan forgiveness. There is proof that at some point they had their loan forgiven. It really speaks to American hypocritical natures.

he didn't get arrested, you dumb fucking nigger

>bailouts for rich people GOOD
>bailouts for hardworking ordinary folk BAD

>government takes taxes to pay for someone elses debt
>calls this forgiveness

He did. He got rich people arrested, but he got arrested. It is why the FBI took him for questioning.

shhh, hes masturbating in his furry costume imagining things that never happened...

>I just think it funny for every republican who bashed student loan forgiveness. There is proof that at some point they had their loan forgiven.
What the fuck are you even talking about, you mind-melted troon? Start making sense or stop posting.

Attached: 1656356401342.jpg (659x345, 52.49K)

precedent: the post

without a plan to make college free this is literally just spending taxpayer money to buy votes, fucking neoliberals

>he got arrested
No, he actually didn't.

Attached: 1544879034049.png (546x565, 42.24K)

even better, the tab just gets put back onto their lattes and smart phones price increases

there's literally no money being spent
did you retards seethe this hard over all the other bailouts and handouts? why is it you retards only hate it when the government helps people you actually know? you're never gonna be a billionaire banker or an auto company CEO

let me know in the leftist threads made about this whole thing you for some reason ignore and I might believe you

Attached: 1484333233452.jpg (553x567, 79.14K)

and youre never going to be a woman, whats your point?

I'll pay mine when the kikes crying about this pay back their forgiven loans.

>types of headache
>explaining basic economics to a leftist

Attached: headrub.gif (300x224, 631.33K)

If they forgive student loans when I was smart enough to know I didnt know what I wanted to do that required college and chose not to go because of potential debt, and these retards that got to party on government dime for a decade, I will kill people

dilate troon, keep bootlicking the (((elites))), I'm sure theyll reward you for being a submissive pushover one day

It's called "My Team Good, Your Team Bad!" and it's been running 24/7 since 2013

>May win Democrats some votes
Horseshit, broke and worthless hipster faggots with liberal arts degrees were never gonna vote Republican.

T. Ambitionless Zoomer who’s bad with his money

Nigga, 90% of all self made millionaires do it by owning a couple of gas stations or a plumbing company or buying an apartment complex. I’m only 32 and I’ve already broken 1 mil net worth just off my one (1) house that I live in and the duplex rental property I have. This whole “if you aren’t a billionaire CEO you shouldn’t care” bullshit is for the birds.

Forgiving interest on loans would have been fine, if you borrowed taxpayer money you should at least have to pay back the principal.

>I will kill people
Start with yourself, wagie. Thanks for the free CS degree.

Attached: 8A155DA5-2FDF-4718-A061-09A88D774004.jpg (820x863, 191.32K)

this is a board for tv and movies, not policits.

Attached: anti-racist seth rogen.png (685x621, 324.47K)

Holy shit The Budd Group took out a $10,000,000 student loan and got it forgiven? How did they manage that?

why are conservatives so fucking evil?
>D: let's alleviate the people's suffering
>R: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!! Y-YOU CAN'T DO THAT!!! Y-YOU JUST C-CANT O-OKAY???

Attached: k.jpg (248x239, 17.83K)

wonder why he hasn't done anything funny in 7 years

Chuds before this week:
>He he Biden will never forgive student loans! He doesn't keep his promises! Take that bunkerchan, it's way way worse than Trump not building the wall!!
Chuds this week:
>NOOOO THIS IS HECKING ILLEGAL! LE...LE INFLATION!!! HELP, HELP, WE ARE ALL GOING TO GET INFLATED!!

>let's alleviate the wealthy person's tax bill
>wow awesome!

>we've got a real life bunkertranny here in the flesh
wow what a treat

Chuds before this week:
>He he Biden will never forgive student loans! He doesn't keep his promises! Take that bunkerchan, it's way way worse than Trump not building the wall!!
Chuds this week:
>I mean, I don’t really like Biden but I’m not going to turn down a free $10k. Money is fake anyway lmao.

I'm for making the colleges pay off these loans they trick kids into taking out, and making it illegal to lend money to anyone under 30.

Conservatives want everyone to be miserable like they are. See: the whiny fucks on this board.

>let's alleviate the people's suffering
>by further increasing inflation, tuition costs, and taxes
all to get votes of people who wouldve already voted for us