Any Forums does not know who this man is

>Any Forums does not know who this man is

Attached: GKpress.jpg (2592x3888, 597.18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

garrisonkeillor.com/radio-categories/prairie-home-archives/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

who is that man? paul dano?

Used to listen to him every Sunday as a kid

Garrison Keillor, author of Lake Wobegon Days and MC of the radio show, and violent sexual harasser.

he looks like his name is Graham

Attached: FFZ04brWYAEiegV.jpg (1092x1057, 103.33K)

Acclaimed creator of literally the most boring show in existence

News From Lake Wobegon was always incredibly comfy. Sad that he turned out to be a pervert.

His show about a town of 100% heteronormative white people would never air on NPR today. In fact it seems like something they would attack. Has anyone listened to NPR lately? It's so hyper liberal, it makes twitter libs seems sane in comparison. And I'm not exactly a Any Forumstard, just a regular guy

>listening to old archives of Prairie Home Companion
>he starts kvetching about Bush
Mostly comfy, though.
Out of the public radio my dad put on when I was a kid-
Wait wait Don't Tell Me>Prairie Home Companion>Car Talk>>>>no radio at all>Hearts of Space
Hearts of Space made me think about my own mortality

>100% heteronormative white people
Garrison is enough of an autist to keep an archive, garrisonkeillor.com/radio-categories/prairie-home-archives/
and that's patently untrue- folk music and folk revival has been the domain of grody dykes since the 1980's, and there's a shit ton of gospel, jazz, blues, guests, and Garrison is obnoxiously liberal when politics do come up.
Like, I enjoyed Prairie Home and yes they were a part of my pre clown world 90's upbringing but they were already tainted by the coming onslaught.

>kvetching about Bush
W is the worst president of my lifetime, for the completely framed and unnecessary Iraq war alone. That includes Reagan. I don't care which side of the aisle you hail from, and that's not to say the left has had a lot of good ones (we haven't) but if ever there was a president to kvetch about, it's Bush.

>How can people not recognise the face of a person that made his career solely through his voice?
Shocking.

I just want to hear about powder milk biscuits.

Isn't he good friends with democrat pedophile Paula Poundstone

I think we have the same dad

His cancellation was one the most egregious. He really did nothing wrong.

*wrathfully stops participating in Bike To Work because he couldn't understand how to use the website*

that's Bill Hader, made famous on SNL and Barry

>He really did nothing wrong.

I believe he was even retired at the time but some cunt who had worked for him was kvetching about some letters he wrote to her. Sexual harassment 19th century style.

this poster speaks the truth
and I didn't like Prairie Home Companion, but maybe b/c I read the book?

Was.