Remember when Patrice asked Cumia how young he’d go if it was legal and he said 13 without hesitation?

Remember when Patrice asked Cumia how young he’d go if it was legal and he said 13 without hesitation?

Attached: 3380A624-E81E-4195-BA05-D1BF79602B27.jpg (2880x3600, 766.42K)

I don't remember that no. I don't really remember talking with my friends about age of consent. Usually we talk about baseball and 90s wrestling

Attached: Kurtt.png (739x562, 400.01K)

FEED NANA

Yes I remember what a ghoulish man

so? 13 year olds used to be married all the time

No offense intended.....just asking questions here. But how and why did Any Forums go from being pedos to being the pedo police?

>terrestrial radio
you must be under 60 to post here grandpa

So? Patrice said the AOC should be 14 on an episode of Tough Crowd.

Attached: patrice player haters ball.gif (600x450, 954.4K)

it's a rare thing these days to hear the truth

remember Patrice also asked Chris Hansen about why he used 14 year olds as decoys for pedos because not everyone would consider that pedophilia

>the 400 lb. hacker known only as Any Forums is one person
lurk moar newfaggot

>Comedian makes joke
>Nooooo you can't do that you sick fuck!

>he's one of those GOTCHA guys

Reminder that Bill Burr and his husband left Cumia out of the Patrice documentary

If you listen to the clip you’d know it wasn’t a joke. He was dead serious and even defended it.

Remember when Colin Quinn said to Edward Norton that calling Elliott Gould a kike in American History X must have been the easiest thing

You literally need your head caved in if you're apologizing for pedos in any way.

ok we'll pretend that isn't what this place is. I'll extend that to the whole nu-right.

You can't swing a dead cat or push random on your spotify playlist without hearing decades old pedo conspiracies. War Mode, etc. rehashing old news.

Opposites attract

You failed to see the irony in 99% of the posts on here and took it far too seriously.

congratulations on the double-digit IQ my dude

that's because you and your friends are degenerate criminal pedophiles trying to rationalize your heinous fetish, user

yes ant is based, we've known this for years

did he get banned from twitch?
he said "nigger" on the last stream he did

>Anthony banned from every platform
>Anthony compound costing him a fortune, has to leave new york
>Is somehow broke despite making millions for years
>Italian jew pedo
>No kids, no wife, no career, no nothing

Opie chads, we won

Attached: Opie.jpg (385x328, 30.76K)