LOST

“The Others” were creepy and mysterious in season 1 and 2. What would you have done with them if you had creative control?

Attached: 1B09CA46-9F9A-4BD0-97D4-BD49D6B68144.jpg (780x438, 57.32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=e9ldNOB-4-U
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

yesterday i learned he is tom cruises cousin

would have cut down the seasons to 4 at most and keep the dharma stuff but they never became those weird suburban others that ruined their mystique

I would have included more gratuitous shots of Kate's firm ass.

Attached: FV4GsoyWIAA86yW.jpg (1106x1012, 80.24K)

youtube.com/watch?v=e9ldNOB-4-U

So are we meant to believe that the Others - people that live in a suburban village - kept fake beards, spirit gum and tattered clothes on-hand in the event that a plane might crash on their island and they’d have to deceive the passengers into thinking they’re a feral, primitive group of people?

it was weeks before they encountered each other, plenty of time to make fake beards n shit.

no, its never really explained well but all that primitive stuff is what they usually do on the island. they only move to the suburban place to work on ben's obsession with saving pregnant women.

or not, who knows. im sure some lost drone will come out the woodwork to say how everything has a clear, concise answer that was explained from day one

>people are drones because they were able to pay attention to this shallow show while I was unable to

you are really outing yourself there buddy

here they come

funny, I learned the same fact 18 years ago

The 'suburban' houses on the island were created by the Dharma Initiative in the 1970's. Before that, there were no suburban structures on the Island. The Other's have existed for hundreds of years. So yes, it took Ben revolting from the Dharma group and taking over the Others to move them into the homes Dharma had built, just relatively recently.

nobody asked lmao. wtf are you even going on about? how does that answer anyone's question in this thread?

Just make it like The Prisoner I mean that's what they were clearly trying to do

Primitivist 'natives' that cant have kids so crash planes into the island and abduct people to indoctrinate for island plug shenanigans. Still have Ben and the high tech others but have it be an exception tentatively accepted based on the need to solve the pregnancy issue

I wouldn't say I'm completely unsatisfied with the answer, at least not the answer season 3 gave us, I still found them very exciting at the time. The problem is the show kept repeating the same mistake, the more we find out about the people on the island, we really just discover that they know as little as everybody else.

They went so far and did the same with Jacob and MiB in the end, in the end they're as clueless as everybody else

You can keep them with access to higher tech and more civilized at the top while the people at the bottom are more crazed, make it into some kind of weird cult thing that even the people at the top perform weird rituals. Expand on the mind control stuff they used on Ben's daughters bd, like the people at the very top are using it to control the others but are trying to find a way to use its effect on the outside world.

It answers you fucking braindead cunt.

This nigga was borderline superhuman, then they just completely forgot about all that angle because they were making up nonsense as they went along.

No it doesn't you fucking moron lmao. READ what he wrote.

they didnt even answer what the not-pennies boat people were going to do. like did locke just murder that brown chick for no reason or was the right thing to do

>no, its never really explained well but all that primitive stuff is what they usually do on the island
>or not, who knows

Sorry I had the audacity to set straight some retards spouting falsities about a tv show on a tv board. You need to die.

I just explained that they ARE a feral group, they just had a very small percentage of them living in houses for a few years. You need to die.