What went right?

What went right?

Attached: 55956FF9-D373-426B-820D-A569293C1B7A.jpg (1000x1500, 166.7K)

It's a boomercore nostalgia flick. 7/10, being generous.

Felt like a movie

is it better than the first? I hated the first

It's a boomercore nostalgia flick. 10/10, being honest.

No other good action movies were released this year.

this
its great, you will cry

>you see captain... here, 'diversity' is not just a word

Attached: maverick.jpg (1280x670, 167.88K)

I hated the first, loved the second so much it made me retroactively appreciate the first more. But yes, you don't need to like Top Gun at all to like Maverick, but it does make the movie even more kino by adding to the backstory

It's actually a better movie this one actually had a story.

the last half seemed like a faggot buddy cop comedy
the first top gun didnt have any dumb shit happen the entirety of the movie.
now these guys are dodging machine gun fire and cracking jokes while stealing jets like its grand theft auto

Yea the movie was shit from when they focused on Cruise on the ground to the very end. Everything before that was kino. Movie should have just ended in a dogfight. Also they should have hyped up some Star Wolf like enemy death squad for them to go against.

I recently watched Speed, the 90s movie. I think this one is like that. A move where you can just get into it and watch how it unfolds. Without telling yourself, this is dumb, the first order can just zig-zag with FTL jumps and get on top of the resistance immediately, wtf am I watching, did a literal fucking retard write this.

Is this real? Dropped!

It isn't, 90% is just boring drama just like the first, with lots of shitty memberberries. There is a dumb bar scene that lasts 10 minutes. You're better off watching Hot Shots.

>Speed
Oh God this is the perfect movie to bring back now that Keanu is back they are going to do it aren't they?

Maverick is a bit of an arse really. A middle aged man moaning about having to train his crews to fly really low and really fast while dodging ack-ack (Guy Gibson was 24 IIRC).

Perhaps things work differently in the US but being a military aviator is all about teaching and peer training. I thought the point of Top Gun was to produce Qualified Weapons Instructors (or whatever Americans call that) who go back to their units and raise everyone's game.

It was still fun though.

Attached: Guy_Penrose_Gibson,_VC.jpg (591x800, 37.03K)

eat shit and die chudcel

Cringe dubs DESTROYED by based trips

All the current movies are really fucking bad. Did I answer your question?

>Asians wil white people surnames
KEK

super simple concept, plus a look into a world hardly explored and some fun shit.

fucking loved it