Rehearsal

What the fuck is this show even about?

Attached: rehearsal.jpg (1280x720, 221.15K)

You know those art people who put paint into their vagina and squirt on a canvas and call it deep modern art? This is the same, but in movie format.

Filtered
It’s not over yet, it’s being renewed. Hopefully it will dwelve - more successfully - into blurring the lines for the viewer into what we can perceive as fiction or “reality-tv”.

Lost the plot after episode 1. Nathan Fielder has proven himself to be a gimmick maker at best and a snoozefest at worst. He should stick to 1 offs.

How was that a season closer? It made no sense there was no conclusion

i thought kino, but it devolved into an emotional failure of a soul search. it unfortunately featured the worst character the most (the boring christian lady), only had like 1.5 rehearsals outside of the christian lady’s arc, and, since nathan cant convincingly deliver scripted lines, the final scenes of the season fell flat. otherwise it was funny how warped he would get.

It’s very boring and not very funny. When the only defense of this show comes down to “2 smart 4 u”, you know it’s a bad show. He should have just made a higher budget Nathan for you instead of this shit.

It's about a half hour long

right? saying media is too smart for general audiences translates to either 1- it can only be appreciated by intelligent people (which lacks mass appeal to producers), or 2- intelligent people just found something niche to appreciate within it. i know plenty of intelligent people who enjoy “bad” media because it engages them in an unintended way, or in a way others wouldn’t understand. the “you just got filtered” buzz line isn't the endorsement people think. that said, the show was ok and i’ll watch s2.

I appreciate what Nathan was trying to do but he really should have just stuck to the format of episode 1

>me no like overarching plot with real themes
>me want episodic hijinks about nathan recreating builds over and over

What is the premise of the show? What happens?

>Hopefully it will dwelve - more successfully - into blurring the lines for the viewer into what we can perceive as fiction or “reality-tv”.
woah bud, nice opinion that you are clearly not regurgitating from every twitter arthoe that is in love with nathan! also kill yourself, you're not smart; you don't understand art. this show is not that deep

I wonder what was running through his mind in this moment

Attached: 1661155837663.webm (1920x1080, 2.95M)

You seem insecure

>me want episodic hijinks about nathan recreating builds over and over

Attached: 1650257207803.png (633x885, 405.13K)

>following twitter art-hoes
The show will is at maximum kino when one finds oneself getting tangled up in the drama, then second guessing if it even is remotely true. Having said that, I hope s2 will improve what didn’t work in this season. There might be kino on the horizon.

There's nothing to be filtered by. Shit synecdoche copy. Ep 1 and 4 are kino tho

at the very least he should have kept doing rehearsals alongside the family arc.

THIS. man it would be everything

also, I didnt get the "dad" thing when he was rehearsing being a mom

The themes are shallow and pedantic
>OMG EXPLOITATION I'M GONNA EXPLOOOIIIT